I'm Agitated Beyond Belief With These Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Agitated Beyond Belief With These Injuries

Something is seriously wrong with the conditioning of this team. I don't know what the fuck it is but Doug and company have to be doing something wrong with their off season program or nutrition or conditioning. Injuries happen but this is 3 years of crippling injuries and Howie can only provide so much depth anymore with Wentz contract kicking in. What the fuck is it? Even under that clown Chump they were still a relatively healthy team. Maybe they do need to consider his Sports Science. His coaching sucked but that part of it seemed to work.

Dallas is going to run away with this Division if this shit keeps up. This is beyond frustrating.

They're 1-1 and lost a road game to the Falcons.

Comment

Exactly, it is annoying but nowhere near the end of the world. The injury thing is damn frustrating though, I blame Doug and his damn ice cream breaks!

I had them 1-1 at this point anyway, playing in ATL is tough and they owed us one or two.

Comment

They have Bears-Bye-Pats-Seahawks in November, which is rough

But they close with @Dolphins-Giants-@4skins-Dallass-@Giants. The longest part of that trip is the Roady to Miami.

Comment

We have an old team. Get used to it.

Comment

Second oldest team in the league may have something to do with it. Not completely confident that the team’s coin flippers are bringing in core players through the draft at an efficient pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Something is seriously wrong with the conditioning of this team. I don't know what the fuck it is but Doug and company have to be doing something wrong with their off season program or nutrition or conditioning. Injuries happen but this is 3 years of crippling injuries and Howie can only provide so much depth anymore with Wentz contract kicking in. What the fuck is it? Even under that clown Chump they were still a relatively healthy team. Maybe they do need to consider his Sports Science. His coaching sucked but that part of it seemed to work.

Dallas is going to run away with this Division if this shit keeps up. This is beyond frustrating.
              Dalls has played NOBODY yet, 3 of the 5 worst teams in the league, when they get to the Saints and Packers then we will see.

Comment

Working...
              X