Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF?!? We play the Cheatriots in preseason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!? We play the Cheatriots in preseason?

That is odd.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

don't we always? feels like pats, jets, and steelers every year.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      don't we always? feels like pats, jets, and steelers every year.
      Ravens.

Jets always in the last game. They have done a scrimmage with the Cheats in the past.

Just feels weird to be playing them this offseason. I don't know how long they set this up in advance.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

yeah, ravens too. i think they also draw the panthers every few years.

wasn't nick foles's preseason debut a near-perfect game against new england?

funny how the preseason started off in 04, then 05. the first preseason game in 04 was electric, with the first pass going to TO. but i never really hear anyone talk about how the interception for TD on the first play from scrimmage in the 05 preseason was a preview of how terrible that year would be.

Comment

We play them pretty often in the preseason. FF used to win the crap out of those games. REVENGE!
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Preseason games usually are not long travel games

Especially the 4th preseason game, the travel is intended to be limited. The Eagles nearly always play the Ravens or Jets. I can't think of a time when the team traveled cross-country (maybe Green Bay is the farthest). Maybe it is because the roster is so much larger or to make the games more "interesting" by promoting regional rivalries which are not divisional games.

Comment

Working...
            X