Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aside from Big Dick Nick, if you could personally thank...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLID

Comment

Howie

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Any 2017 Eagle player, coach or front office member who would it be? There’s obviously a ton of viable choices but I think I have to go Alshon. Corps were a disaster a year before, he got better as year went on and was best on biggest stage. Not to mention to play thru a torn rotator cuff is no joke, I had that surgery and I’m sure he has a way to go to be ready.

Who ya got?
      I've seen him in a bathing suit. Therefore, I know more about the Eagles than any of you.
      DB

Comment

Pederson. He changed the culture of the team. I expect them to win because he brims with confidence.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I'll go with Pederson on this. He knows he wasn't the Birds' number one choice and endured a lot of slings and arrows. I told my Eagles friends over here to give the guy more than a year--he was an ex-player--not only that, but a fairly recent ex-player and the guy knew what it would take to lead that locker room. But I think the seeds were sown not in 2017--but in 2016, when he publicly questioned the players' effort in the loss to Cincy. He got together with his players council, they discussed it and closed out the year with 2 wins and an impressive showing against the Ravens in a close loss.

Plus, if you look at that first year, if he'd made a few different calls or they would have executed better, they could have at least been 12-4 his rookie year.
          If you coach a team to a SB championship you have credibility going forward.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ...for saying to the nation what we have been wanting to say for years. Plus I doubted him for a long time, I owe him an apology.

After that, Long & Jenkins, leaders on and off the field.... then Clement, the guy brought it and opened a lot of eyes.
            I doubted him too.

All I need is my signature line...
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
            X