Jalen Ramsey or Minkah Fitzpatrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Ramsey or Minkah Fitzpatrick

Both have formally requested trades, and at least one of them needs to be on the roster sooner rather than later.

I'm all in on Minkah (and cutting Sendejo), but damn this defense needs some type of upgrade.

Don't know what DTs are available but I'm sure Howie is looking at that too.

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
    Both have formally requested trades, and at least one of them needs to be on the roster sooner rather than later.

I'm all in on Minkah (and cutting Sendejo), but damn this defense needs some type of upgrade.

Cut or trade Darby please

Comment

Considering our relationship with the Jags....

....I would lean Ramsey.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Get it done. He is a legit experienced #1 corner well worth and 1st round pick. Can't see getting something better in the mid to later round of the first in the 2020 draft and it addresses a massive need
        Last edited by Spartan92; 09-16-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Do either play end, shitheadmonster? Sendejo has the only sack of the szn
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            Do either play end, shitheadmonster? Sendejo has the only sack of the szn
            Jernigan got one too, asswipe.

I don't know where an established end fits into the long-term cap or roster construction, but there is definitely a glaring need for a DB.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              ....I would lean Ramsey.
              He’s a head case...no.

Comment

Jernigan got one too, asswipe.

I don't know where an established end fits into the long-term cap or roster construction, but there is definitely a glaring need for a DB.
                There’s a more of a need to create pressure.
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

According to La Canfora, Fitzpatrick will be traded tomorrow.

Teams in the mix: WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA.

Trading for him would have the added bonus of keeping him away from Dallas, similar to drafting Goedert...

Comment

Minkah makes sense due to his versatility. Ramsey makes no sense.

Any CB in 2019 is going to get burned. CBs changing teams rarely works out, and much less midseason. This team’s starting CBs are who they are.

If they make a move it needs to be for a DT.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Minkah makes sense due to his versatility. Ramsey makes no sense.

Any CB in 2019 is going to get burned. CBs changing teams rarely works out, and much less midseason. This team’s starting CBs are who they are.

If they make a move it needs to be for a DT.
                      You don't watch much football outside of Eagles games I suppose as there as plenty of CB in this league and in recent history like the last 5 years who dont get lit up game in and game out. Just because we trade or go after the garbage ones doesn't mean there aren't good ones hahaha

Comment

According to La Canfora, Fitzpatrick will be traded tomorrow.

Teams in the mix: WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA.

Trading for him would have the added bonus of keeping him away from Dallas, similar to drafting Goedert...
                        Washington and Pittsburgh aren't offering first round picks. If they are, they're bigger idiots than I ever imagined.

If Dallas, KC, Seattle, and the Eagles are, the Eagles' first rounder is the best bet.

But chances are, LaConfora is just pulling teams out of his ass.

Comment

I watch plenty of football outside of Eagles games, which is why I know how often CBs look bad in 2019. The Eagles have gotten no pressure when not blitzing this season. Bringing in Ramsey would solve nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            I watch plenty of football outside of Eagles games, which is why I know how often CBs look bad in 2019. The Eagles have gotten no pressure when not blitzing this season. Bringing in Ramsey would solve nothing.
                            Pass on Ramsey, unless you get him for less than a first. We have a defensive line to rebuild, we need our high picks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              Washington and Pittsburgh aren't offering first round picks. If they are, they're bigger idiots than I ever imagined.

If Dallas, KC, Seattle, and the Eagles are, the Eagles' first rounder is the best bet.

But chances are, LaConfora is just pulling teams out of his ass.
                              well... we'll see how it works out.

Everyone is writing the Steelers off but Mason Rudolph didn't look too bad. That pick could be high but the Steelers haven't been able to draft DBs for shit lately so I guess they're betting on the sure thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X