Nellie to Houston for Clowney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nellie to Houston for Clowney?

Rumors swirling that Houston is talking to two teams and looking to trade for a WR. Some are suggesting Jeffrey might be in the mix, but I could see Howie selling them on Algholor.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

If they trade AJ, I’ll lose my mind.

Comment

I have read this before,,,as for Jeffries

you got to be fuggin kidding me???? that s a dumb ass chip kelly move...Not happening!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I'd be intrigued by the possibility of Clowney, but there's no way it's happening. Houston is set at WR and they just traded for a pass-catching RB. It would make no sense for them to trade for Jeffery, who's not really cheap and pushing 30.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 08-24-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

The need a RB that's for sure with Miller down for the season.. Clowney for a WR doesn't make sense they seem set at that position and letting Jeffery go would be just a stupid move.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            . Some are suggesting Jeffrey might be in the mix,
            excuse me....wut?

Comment

Jevon Kearse 2.0

It's the money that makes this so unappealing. No thanks.

Comment

Would love to have Clowney. Would give up Agholor but Alshon is the glue on offense.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Rumors swirling that Houston is talking to two teams and looking to trade for a WR. Some are suggesting Jeffrey might be in the mix, but I could see Howie selling them on Algholor.
                  They need a RB now, how about we give them Smallwood and every other cast off below the 4 we are keeping and a #4 pick. lol

Comment

I have an idea

The Eagles should trade all their players who didn't go to South Carolina for every player in the league who did.

EDITED TO ADD: Although I'm not sure about his glue status, I wouldn't want to trade Jeffrey in a Clowney deal either.
                    Last edited by slag; 08-25-2019, 06:41 AM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

send Agholor and Clement to Texans for Clowney...I'd do it.
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                        send Agholor and Clement to Texans for Clowney...I'd do it.
                        Nelly, Smallwood and a late late pick and I'm good.

If Clowney plays well we can always use a franchise tag if not he walks and we get a 3rd or 4th in compensatory pick as I doubt Nelly signs here anyways next year with JJAW Ward and Hollins who can all play.

Clowney may have more impact for this year than Aggs. I would keep Clement.

Comment

Agholor, Smallwood, Clement, late round pick...all of those things are expendable. Houston wants something valuable for Clowney.

In a Madden scenario I would consider a deal involving Jeffery, but for practical reasons it's not gonna happen.
                          Last edited by art vandelay; 08-25-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Shot down by Ray Didinger already, he said there have been rumors all week and about 4 different players.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              Agholor, Smallwood, Clement, late round pick...all of those things are expendable. Houston wants something valuable for Clowney.

In a Madden scenario I would consider a deal involving Jeffery, but for practical reasons it's not gonna happen.
                              For a one year rental, no thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X