If they (we) lose to Houston next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they (we) lose to Houston next week

Gon' head and shut Wentz down for the season. He's obviously not right still. I commend him for coming back when he did, but he most definitely needs another offseason to get himself all the way together.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I don't know that he's still hurt so much as he just isn't confident in his knee. That and mechanics, which is probably related, in part, to the injury. I actually think he needs to be out there getting as many reps as possible, getting his confidence back. If I'm wrong and it is a physical thing, then that's different.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Not to be a stickler, but

We play the Rams next week. I don't want to shut him down but I also think he won't be any better this year

Comment

You're right. sunday night.

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
        We play the Rams next week. I don't want to shut him down but I also think he won't be any better this year
        My mistake
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X