Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Chris Long is retiring

https://twitter.com/JOEL9ONE/status/1129914211675590656

Best wishes to him. He seems like a good person and he definitely gave it his all while playing for the Eagles.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

One of the all time great short-term Philadelphia athletes. I bet he has a sweet broadcasting gig lined up.

Comment

After all the years of H8ing that Raduzzz

Never thought I would like one of Howies kids that much,,,,Job well done,,, and Thanks Chris
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        One of the all time great short-term Philadelphia athletes. I bet he has a sweet broadcasting gig lined up.
        NOSTRADSGDUMBASS FORESEE'S A FATHER SON COMBO COMING TO FOX.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dude will always drink free here

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          great for us, great for the eagles, great for the city.

Comment

MY FEELINGS ARE HE HAD A YEAR OR THREE LEFT IN THE TANK TO CONTINUE ON THE SAME PLAY HE WAS ACCUSTOMED TO.

I THINK THE F.O. IS MAKING A MISTAKE TRYING TO CUT HIS TIME ON THE FIELD, TO A PART TIME PLAYER, WHICH HE SAID IS THE MAIN REASON FOR HIS DECIDING TO RETIRE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
            X