Wentz is unproven in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz is unproven in the playoffs

Hell, he's never even played in the postseason.

I'm hopeful but he has battled a lot of injuries so far in his career.

Sam Bradford looked good too without the injuries.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Sam Bradford wouldn’t have set the table the way Wentz did

No fucking way they even sniff a Lombardi with that douchebag. Wentz does have to score his postseason bonafides to be sure, but without him, we’re still waiting on a parade

Comment

I really think all this worry is overblown...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Hell, he's never even played in the postseason.

I'm hopeful but he has battled a lot of injuries so far in his career.

Sam Bradford looked good too without the injuries.
      His ability to come back that quickly came with a price, no off season football prep, and the fact that it takes another year to get to full speed and strength after an injury like that. It was good that he did play, he needed to see that the knee is better now, but he was just a tad slower than before the injury. With a full and healthy off season, I expect that we will see him not only improve compared to last year, but also better than his MVP year.
      Even the hit piece on him produced a reaction that makes me think he really is something special, most egotistical athletes would have denied it. He accepted that others may have perceived him that way and did some soul searching, that speaks volumes about his character. I have a feeling all these worries will pass once Wentz gets back on the field.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

You've seen him play live and on tv ... what do your eyes tell you about Wentz?

You ever see Sam Bradford do any of this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT6AjuPvTgQ
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I haven't seen Wentz step up into a throw after his ACL injury like he did in your highlight reel. That's what my eyes tell me.

Like I said I'm hopeful.
          --------

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

That's 12.5 games.

Bradford couldn't put together half of that reel for his entire career.
            Last edited by The Duck; 03-03-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I really disagree regarding Bradford. The guy never looked good. But somehow his pedigree as a #1 overall pick kept getting him paid through 2018.

Last year, Wentz was pretty good, but not great. He was still much better than Bradford ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I really disagree regarding Bradford. The guy never looked good. But somehow his pedigree as a #1 overall pick kept getting him paid through 2018.

Last year, Wentz was pretty good, but not great. He was still much better than Bradford ever was.

Oh, I hated Krazee Eyez Killa. I think only Slizz liked him. It was a Chump move to sign him.

I'm just saying Wentz has a lot to prove coming off an injury.
                --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Oh, I hated Krazee Eyez Killa. I think only Slizz liked him. It was a Chump move to sign him.

I'm just saying Wentz has a lot to prove coming off an injury.
                  He does. But he will prove it.

He's in a tough position. Foles won an SB with house money. I expect Wentz to respond well.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    He does. But he will prove it.

He's in a tough position. Foles won an SB with house money. I expect Wentz to respond well.
                    ˇVamos Wentz! I have the shirt.

--------

Comment

Working...
                    X