Merrill Reese Mike Quick Superbowl broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merrill Reese Mike Quick Superbowl broadcast

I have tried recently to get a copy of the Superbowl radio broadcast. Called WIP and they said they do not "own" it so do not have a copy. WIP referred me to the Eagles who said basically the same thing and referred me to NFL films. NFL films was very helpful, even returned my call and took my request seriously but they too do not have the broadcast. So, does anyone on this list have a copy or know a streaming source?

Originally posted by Todd Ensor View Post
    I have tried recently to get a copy of the Superbowl radio broadcast. Called WIP and they said they do not "own" it so do not have a copy. WIP referred me to the Eagles who said basically the same thing and referred me to NFL films. NFL films was very helpful, even returned my call and took my request seriously but they too do not have the broadcast. So, does anyone on this list have a copy or know a streaming source?
    Nfl gamepass will stream it. I don't believe you can legally download it from there, though.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm not sure you could legally download it from anywhere. The NFL used to put all the games/condensed games up for purchase on iTunes, but nixed it when they went to gamepass.

I hated that move. I bought a lot of games from iTunes, and still love watching the snow game versus Detroit.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
      X