Doug can eat a bag of dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I personally think that if know stuff like that you should keep it off a public board. At most if you want to share it PM it to a few people.

Trust me I know some embarrassing shit about very very famous people I’d love to share but I’d never do it here.
    I agree. Now PM some of those stories man!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I personally think that if know stuff like that you should keep it off a public board. At most if you want to share it PM it to a few people.

Trust me I know some embarrassing shit about very very famous people I’d love to share but I’d never do it here.
      You've seen the pee tape, haven't you?
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

He had a lot of great thing things to say about Doug but given the discussion on the effect of the assistant coach changes and a lot of question on the board and in the media on the recent play calling I thought it was timely. It’s not like I said he I saw him drunk. I think Doug has a good feel for the game especially for big calls, it takes a bigger team to put together the entire game plan and this group has not proven themselves. There was a lot of talk about how things would be fine because we still had Doug but it seems there is more to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          STFU you ungrateful bastard.

I'm an Eagles fan but at the same time recognize why our fanbase is considered to be god-awful.

Life must suck if you allow your emotions to be controlled by the outcome of a sporting event played by a few dozen men in spandex.
          SERIOUSLY? YOU ARE NOT A TRUE EAGLES FAN IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY PISSED OFF, ON A DAILY BASIS, HOW AWFUL THIS TEAM IS PERFORMING. GO BE A COWFAG FAN. OUT.

I WILL BE AN UNHAPPY FUCK TILL THURSDAY NIGHT AROUND 7ish.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-08-2018, 03:56 PM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Your window of immunity to criticism has closed, asshole. Be better. Because it looks like the guys who left made you who you were. Get some dog masks, get a bigger bulletin board, or just get your head out of your ass, because you fucking suck right now and it's miserable to watch.

If I end up winning that fucking ring from the contest, I’m gonna nut tap you when I receive it. Eat shit, Gomer!
            I won’t quibble with your perspective. However, many years ago, I said if the Eagles ever won a Super Bowl, they could go 0-16 the next year and I’d give them a 1-yr pass.

I stand by that. We may be 2-3, but we’re the reigning Super Bowl Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
              I won’t quibble with your perspective. However, many years ago, I said if the Eagles ever won a Super Bowl, they could go 0-16 the next year and I’d give them a 1-yr pass.

I stand by that. We may be 2-3, but we’re the reigning Super Bowl Champions.
              Funny, I just basically stated the same thing.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yep. Call it complacency or whatever. That championship bought this group a grace period in my eyes.

Comment

I get it, but why not take this opportunity to not only be champions, but also legends? That window closes quickly.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    Yep. Call it complacency or whatever. That championship bought this group a grace period in my eyes.
                    SO YOU'LL BE OK WITH SAY 6 AND 10, OR 7 AND 9 ? AT THIS POINT WITH THE INJURIES AND THE BICKERING BE LUCKY TO GET TO 10 WINS.

Comment

Yeah I won't be happy about it but it's not going to hurt the way it would before the sb win. One team wins it all. I'll be ok with them not repeating. The long term outlook is pretty fucking good.

Comment

I have a bunch of ViQueen fans on my facenutz TL. Not one whisper about the win on Sunday. SB champs baybee!!!
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm with you, and a bunch of other guys. So many things have to happen for a team to win an SB. I was never expecting a repeat. I'm not as upset about these losses as I would have been last year.

The only way I could be as upset this year as in the past would be if they suffered a ridiculous postseason loss like the Seahawks did when they had a chance to repeat. I want to see Wentz get his SB, but I know it may not be this year. If Pederson proves to be a McCarthy, I'll become impatient.

Comment

This is my thing - the NFL is wide open NOW - if there is a time to repeat its now, let’s not squander it!!

Fly 🦅’s Fly!!

Comment

This. Plus the NFC east is abysmal right now. Home field advantage is likely already a lost cause but winning division & making playoffs is still there for the taking. Then, it’s anybody’s for the taking.

Lotta football left to be played. 69% of the regular season still to be played. Lot will happen.

Comment

PROBABLY NEED TEN WINS, MAYBE NINE IF LUCKY, TO GET DIVISION. DO YOU THINK 8 WINS IS FEASIBLE REST OF WAY OUT WITH THIS SCHEDULE AND THE WAY IGGS PLAYING?

MAYBE GET CLEMENT BACK SOON BUT A. JAY. OUT NOW.

MAKE A MOVE AT RB....SIT MILLS.... D LINE GETS TO QB'S... ALL OF A SUDDEN O LINE BECOMES A WALL...GET RID OF DUMB PENALTIES.... RECEIVERS CATCH THE BALL.....NO TURNOVERS..... MAYBE.

Comment

Working...
                                X