Goats of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goats of the game

Jay Ajayi and Chris Long. Honorable mention to Carson Wentz. We will blame the O Line for a few more weeks.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Jay Ajayi and Chris Long. Honorable mention to Carson Wentz. We will blame the O Line for a few more weeks.
    This was more of a collective shit storm. I can't really fault Wentz when this is his third game back from a major knee surgery that wasn't even a year ago. Freakish. I can point at the secondary and #65. #65 needs to juice again.

Comment

This is a players only list, right?

Mills, Lane Johnson and Jones also come to mind.

Comment

Ajayi
        Johnson
        Doug Pederson

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          This is a players only list, right?

Mills, Lane Johnson and Jones also come to mind.
          Jones is an absurdly bad tackler.... Its borderline impressive how bad he misses

Comment

Secondary and O-Line are fucking jokes. I don't see that getting better anytime soon.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ajayi, Smallwood and Lane

Also honorable mention to the zebras for that bullshit roughing the passer 🤬🤯

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                Jones is an absurdly bad tackler.... Its borderline impressive how bad he misses
                Has anyone really seen anything special from this kid this year? Is his Achilles still an issue cause he don't look like he should have been a top 10 pick last year

Comment

Mills should be on the top of everyone’s list. Can’t wait to see him bite on Odell’s routes.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Mills should be on the top of everyone’s list. Can’t wait to see him bite on Odell’s routes.
                    Have to double OBJ anytime he is lined up with Mills. Don't want to see a single time where he is guarding him 1v1

Comment

Working...
                    X