Eagles are immune to criticism now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles are immune to criticism now?

Great to see noobs like cawkalum and junkie Philly’s Best tell us how to be fans.

It’s not like this team came out firing and got some bad breaks to be 2-3. They actually are fortunate not to be 0-5. We are 1/3 into the season and the Eagles have looked like shit in every single game. The criticism and frustration is warranted.

Not in the least. Fuck this team’s effort! And fuck irrelevant n00bs!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Fuck everybody including Santa Claus.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It depends on the level of noobery and lack of knowledge in the criticism.

Comment

Let’s be honest

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Not in the least. Fuck this team’s effort! And fuck irrelevant n00bs!
          These are the “Trust the Process” geeks. They’re just as annoying as the Flyers Stepfords.

Comment

I was at a wedding yesterday and you’d be amazed at how many people think this mascot is great.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
            X