Great tailgayte and game yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great tailgayte and game yesterday

After all these years, that was my first driving rain tailgayte and game. Love the games in the elements. Anyway, great to see everyone again and catch up. Trent is AWESOME. "Underscore Bill" aka Bill M was up to his usual NO GOOD skipping chicken tenders off of pickup trucks and into people 2 rows away. Diane and I had a big laugh over that. (Bill you're the best) Susq: It was great talking to you. CBEagle: Great to see you. Go get a big, navy blue, block letter "S" for that truck. Thanks to whoever supplied that Red Stripe I drank. OH WAIT! TROGS! CAN'T FORGET YOU! Who else? Oh yeah...of course...ZUBAZ! Don't be a stranger Craig. You know my number. Great story: So I'm standing there watching these 2 chicks taking a picture of the Zubaz blessed Lombardi Trophy. At least I thought that's what they were doing. They really had the camera flipped and they were taking a selfie. So I turned to someone and go, "I thought there were taking a picture of the trophy." He goes, "They ARE the trophy!" Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! And then there's, of course, IRISH GEORGE! My brother from another mother. Thanks for the great parking lot T-shirt that YOU SAT ON FOR 6 MONTHS SEALED IN THAT FEDEX ENVELOPE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh hey, how about IG vs. Zubaz in the NBC 10 Trivia game?? Anyone see that on TV? IG gets the 50 dollar gift card to ACK-A-MEE!!!!! WOOOOOOO!! Unfortunately, DSG called in sick. See you next time, dude. Get well soon. I'm missing a couple of guys. Oh big shout out to the Dutchess, the Flying Dutchman's sex slave. Who else? Ohhhhhhh...wait a minute! DIGGLE IN THE LINC with his sweet and beautiful other half! Lastly I'd like to thank anyone who either directly or indirectly made that game happen for me yesterday. I had the BEST time.

Despite the rain, it was a brilliant day. And it was made even better by your presence (and I mean that sincerely). Looking forward to more chats.

(I thought the trivia was NBC/Comcast. I had the wife record the pregame stuff, and it wasn't on there. I figured they decided to not air it because of my ugly mug photobombing the contest. Thanks for the correction - I'll have to see if the video is out there somewhere.)

Comment

It may have been that

I don't even know the difference. I knew it wouldn't get aired. Some Tourette's Zuboid was blurting out f*ck f*ck f*ck.

Comment

Gotta love those foul-mouthed butterfaces.

Comment

Something that just didn't make sense yesterday

THERE'S A BIG BRONZE STATUE OF DOUG PEDERSEN IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING!!!! WHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT????????

Comment

As a guy lies on the floor behind me snoring like a pig

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            After all these years, that was my first driving rain tailgayte and game. Love the games in the elements. Anyway, great to see everyone again and catch up. Trent is AWESOME. "Underscore Bill" aka Bill M was up to his usual NO GOOD skipping chicken tenders off of pickup trucks and into people 2 rows away. Diane and I had a big laugh over that. (Bill you're the best) Susq: It was great talking to you. CBEagle: Great to see you. Go get a big, navy blue, block letter "S" for that truck. Thanks to whoever supplied that Red Stripe I drank. OH WAIT! TROGS! CAN'T FORGET YOU! Who else? Oh yeah...of course...ZUBAZ! Don't be a stranger Craig. You know my number. Great story: So I'm standing there watching these 2 chicks taking a picture of the Zubaz blessed Lombardi Trophy. At least I thought that's what they were doing. They really had the camera flipped and they were taking a selfie. So I turned to someone and go, "I thought there were taking a picture of the trophy." He goes, "They ARE the trophy!" Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! And then there's, of course, IRISH GEORGE! My brother from another mother. Thanks for the great parking lot T-shirt that YOU SAT ON FOR 6 MONTHS SEALED IN THAT FEDEX ENVELOPE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh hey, how about IG vs. Zubaz in the NBC 10 Trivia game?? Anyone see that on TV? IG gets the 50 dollar gift card to ACK-A-MEE!!!!! WOOOOOOO!! Unfortunately, DSG called in sick. See you next time, dude. Get well soon. I'm missing a couple of guys. Oh big shout out to the Dutchess, the Flying Dutchman's sex slave. Who else? Ohhhhhhh...wait a minute! DIGGLE IN THE LINC with his sweet and beautiful other half! Lastly I'd like to thank anyone who either directly or indirectly made that game happen for me yesterday. I had the BEST time.

as we awaiting the next step in the juror process, I’m glad to hear you had a swell day.

Comment

You in the selection process today?

Comment

I forgot to thank....

...THE MAKERS OF YOGA PANTS!

Comment

They won't take you

You watch too many Perry Mason re-runs.

Comment

SO UPSET I MISSED A GAYTE. BUMS ME OUT SITTING HOME WITH NOTHIN BUT ME AND A CUP OF COFFEE.

BRUTAL DAY.

IT TOOK A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE TO KEEP ME AWAY. AND EVEN THAT SEEMS LIKE NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-24-2018, 02:33 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Yeah

Comment

...and the bailiffs are “friends” with3I’s mom.

It’s like I’m on the payroll here.

Comment

I have one word to say !

ZOLIE!!!

Always good to meet one of the true Originals!!! Was great shootin the shit with everyone yesterday...Hope to break bread and scream for the team with ya again sometime soon TG. The Avatar of Avatars!

and Zubbs in shorts an sandals dancing in the rain in front of the Bus!!!! does it get any better than that!!!! No

No it doesn't!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Did a Federal criminal thing a few months ago, and it was kind of interesting (and enlightening). Civil trials are kinda boring, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                              ...THE MAKERS OF YOGA PANTS!
                              Ha! I figured you creeps wouldn’t mind if my girlfriend and her sister with the camel toe made an appearance!

Was nice re-meeting you!
                              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                              X