Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles Starting Week 2

per Dougie P

This quote from Chris Mortensen earlier this AM on twitter is telling though:

Nick Foles, one more start - once Eagles coach Doug Pederson announces
    One more start.

all NFL teams are talented, but Indy's defense is among the least and so I think that's a good place to start Carson gearing up.

Comment

MY SPINEY SENSES SAY CARSON OUT THREE MORE WEEKS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Put it this way, I think we see him next week, but if he can't go for whatever reason against Indy or even the following week against Ten, I don't bring him back for that Vikings game. We lit their asses up in the NFCCG but in general, they're a good, hard hitting D. Just ask Rodgers.

If he can't get his feet wet with games against the AFC South, I let him come back on the Thursday night showdown with Little Blue.

Comment

Reading the article where his doctor says...

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          MY SPINEY SENSES SAY CARSON OUT THREE MORE WEEKS.
          Returning in less than 9 months after surgery increases the possibility of re-injuring the knee by 40% and the fact that the 9 month anniversary is THIS week suggests he very well may be starting next week.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Wentz comes out of the Linc tunnel next week as the starter
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I think this is right.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Same here. It's an iffy proposition against a surprising TB team. Home vs the Colts is a no brainer, provided he's medically cleared to play.

Comment

Oct 7th has been my date since the spring

and nothing has changed!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Dude, you do NOT want to put a rusty Wentz out there for that game against that D. If they wait that long wait another week.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

No surprises here. This isn't going to be an easy game but there is no sense in rushing Wentz back. I don't think it's about letting him sit out a certain amount of time or waiting for the right team to bring him back against. The doctors will clear him for contact when he's ready.

Would really like to see Jeffery come back at the same time. I don't like the idea of a rusty Wentz with no one to throw to.

Comment

Working...
                      X