Prisco picks the Falcons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prisco picks the Falcons.

Says they should have won last year. Bring 'em on.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...sh-mack-bears/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Everyone and their mother is picking the Falcons. Good. I get it, but I feel pretty good with Nick Foles at home. His numbers in his last 10 or so home games are ridiculous.

Another thing: Everyone keeps giving Sarkisian a pass for last year because it was his first year as OC there. I think he's just not all that great and a big downgrade from Shanahan.

I won't be shocked if the Falcons win, but I'm certainly glad all of the experts are leaning their way.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Prisco's a certified moron.

Comment

My biggest concern

is the coaching changes for the Eagles on offense.

I was pissed when Reich didn't make his move until after DeFillippo had taken the OC job for the Vikings ... I'd be way more warm and fuzzy about the offense if he was the OC here, like he should be.
        Last edited by slag; 09-05-2018, 10:00 AM. Reason: typo
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Opening nights versus the Falcons haven't always been kind. Sometimes we lose free drinks at bars....
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ha! Yes, our man date in NYC. I remember that fondly. Also remember the crick in my neck from having to look up so high to talk to you.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I should be tall dark and handsome

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Says they should have won last year. Bring 'em on.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...sh-mack-bears/
              and pain free. But I'm not. The Eagles won because they outplayed the Falcons. That was a tough freaking game. Nick got into a groove in the second half.

Tomorrow it wouldn't shock me at all if the Eagles lose, given their preseason goose egg with Nick and also with the injuries. The play that worked for the Falcons last year was that sweep with their RB, bet we see a lot of that tomorrow. They got to the edge really well.
              DB

Comment

It's funny but talked to the girl Cowboys fan I dumped the beer on that night just before the Super Bowl. It was the first time since that night. I asked if she wanted to meet at Jerruh's pleasure palace for Eagles vs Cowboys sometime. She said no.
                Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-05-2018, 12:36 PM.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Our chances just went up about 75%

U would have to think he picked against us last year in the SB....this is not that team by any long shot,,,if the Dee holds up,,,doesn't give up any cheap scores, @ least not more than 1,,We have a good shot,,,run the ball like 40 times and throw it to the tight ends a whole lot!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X