Clear All

• Don Rickles has passed away

90 years old

A true legend.

Comment

RIP Mr. Warmth

Originally posted by HowBoutAShave View Post
      90 years old
      Was very fortunate to catch his last show in AC last year with Regis and him basically reminiscing about his amazing career. He was slower than he had been but he still had it. RIP
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I LOOK BACK AT HIS EARLY MOVIE CAREER, RUN SILENT RUN DEEP, KELLYS HEROES. WAS GOOD, BUT A BETTER COMEDIAN. DEAN MARTIN ROAST APPEARANCES WERE CLASSICS. HE WAS ONE OF A KIND.

HE WILL BE MISSED.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by HowBoutAShave View Post
          90 years old
          Sad day, nobody could get away with what he did on stage. RIP Crap Game

Comment

He loved escalators

A true lover of moving stairs

Comment

You should consider jumping off one at the Linc to show your displeasure of their operation when it gets to the top.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeWashington Engle View Post
                A true lover of moving stairs
                SO YOU'RE GONNA COME ON TO MR. RICKLES THREAD WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. WHAT A LOSER.

MR. RICKLES WAS AN ICON.

Comment

NOSPINE GUY

ALL CAPITALS MEANS YOU ARE A MASSIVE TOOL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. OH....AND YOURE SPINELESS (AS YOUR NEW NAME NOSPINE GUY SUGGESTS). ANYTHING THE EAGLES DO IS OK WITH YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    Was very fortunate to catch his last show in AC last year with Regis and him basically reminiscing about his amazing career. He was slower than he had been but he still had it. RIP
                    I'LL BET IT WAS BLAST LISTENING TO HIS STORIES. SORRY I MISSED IT NOW.

Comment

He actually enjoys going to the games he attends. Seems better than being a whiny bitch.

Comment

Are you NoSpine's lover?

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        He actually enjoys going to the games he attends. Seems better than being a whiny bitch.
                        What? Are you in love with this guy? Repeat after me..."chicks are good...dudes are bad". Say that 10 times and report back to me, my estrogen filled lap dog bitch.

Comment

New dude has game. Made me LOL.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Nah, it's the same old schtick with a different name.

Offseason sucks hard.

Comment

Chicks like dudes who don't whine about escalators

Comment

Working...
                              X