Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was that arm flip by Bennett at the end of the play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was that arm flip by Bennett at the end of the play.

Dumb.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

No, the rules are bullshit
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      No, the rules are bullshit
      Could be. I dont see how it could have been the initial tackle.

Comment

Ref was already pulling the flag
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The QB hit during the pass touchdown was a lot worse, no flag.

Comment

Exactly .....no consistency

The QB hit during the pass touchdown was a lot worse, no flag.
            with the what, when, and how.

Throw it out.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ref was already pulling the flag
              Not sure about that. Just rewatched several times. Nothing definitive. Definitely a clean tackle. Arm flip looked aggressive and unnecessary.

Comment

Agreed. By the new rule, that was a flag. The sack wasn't. Even if he wasn't being blocked, he wrapped up around the ankles. That's legal.

Comment

Maniac, CEO of Rationalization is Us

It really sucks when one has to stoop to rationalization to keep watching this shit.

Enjoy.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Dumb.
                    No. He tackled Montana around the ankles. It had nothing t do with an arm flip.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      It really sucks when one has to stoop to rationalization to keep watching this shit.

Enjoy.
                      Thanks for your insight, Ed Hochuli. I thought the arm flip at the end was dumb. Sure didn't look like roughing on the initial tackle. But maybe the rules are that fucked up now.

In any case, that's not why they're losing.

Comment

Ref told Eskin...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        Thanks for your insight, Ed Hochuli. I thought the arm flip at the end was dumb. Sure didn't look like roughing on the initial tackle. But maybe the rules are that fucked up now.

In any case, that's not why they're losing.
                        It was because Bennett rolled onto Cousins knee, but he didn't.
                        Betting the league office says it was a bad call
                        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                        X