Booooooooooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booooooooooooooooo

This team is a shell of what it thinks it is.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Who do we blame for the change? The offense just look bad and the defense is ok besides Mills. Mills is the new Nhamdi. And I'm not talking about Oakland Nhamdi.

Comment

Boooooooo!!!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Boooooooooooo!!!

BOoooooooooooooooo!!
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
          Who do we blame for the change?
          Mostly blame it on beating the Patriots to win their first Super Bowl. Big time hangover. Understandable.

Still a good team but lost their edge.
          Last edited by Maniac; 10-07-2018, 05:16 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

BOOOO MF!!!!!

Comment

Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Booooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X