Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spitballing: If 'we' can get Bell for say Darby or Mills and a 3rd rounder I'd do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitballing: If 'we' can get Bell for say Darby or Mills and a 3rd rounder I'd do it

Darby clearly appears to be in self preservation mode & looking for his next contract. Wants to enter offseason 100%$ healthy. Looks like he refuses to tackle or get in harms way. He's definitely not gonna be back so get something for him now.

I'd rather see Jones get a shot to start than keep putting Mills out there, so if we can trade him and a pick for Bell, even better.

I'd like to see more of Jones and Maddox.

Make it happen, Roseman.

While Mills seems like the Steelers type, I think they'd want more than a 3rd. I just don't know how you pay Bell, extend Wentz, and keep a team around them.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

that's where Roseman comes in. that's his job to figure out. Likely will be a couple restructures to help massage the cap.

Also, these salaries will likely come off the books next year:

Jason Peters
      Foles
      Michael Bennett
      Chris Long
      Maragos
      Sproles

In conversation:
      Brandon Graham (0 sacks through 4 games. better step it up)

We are gonna need some serious help at DE in draft and free agency in near future.

Comment

I think Bennett's contract makes it likely that he'll be around next year. Graham is his usual self this year. Playing very well, but his sack totals don't reflect how good he is. But he'll he hard to keep around, and Long will probably retire, so I agree they'll need help there. Probably DT too. DL is getting old fast.

Comment

I can't see committing talent and big bucks to a running back especially in a rotational system like the Eagles. Rather draft a guy and get him cheap for four seasons.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I can’t either. I wouldn’t give a RB huge money. Running backs aren’t as hard to find as most positions.

Comment

The Steelers will almost assuredly get a 3rd round comp pick for bell. A 3rd from the Birds is basically moving up 5-10 spots (hopefully very few).

Comment

Working...
              X