• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLeod out for the year!!!!

Fuck...

Large loss. Wow.

Comment

I feel terrible for him. Having a solid start and I think he's either going to need a new contract or he's going to be a cap casualty.

Earl Thomas rumor mill will be hot. Shame Eric Reid jsut signed.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        Fuck...
        2-14

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          I feel terrible for him. Having a solid start and I think he's either going to need a new contract or he's going to be a cap casualty.

Earl Thomas rumor mill will be hot. Shame Eric Reid jsut signed.
          They can’t afford Thomas, can they?

Comment

Ask Howie...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            if anyone could get it done, he is the one...
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

why not?

with a new contract, anything is possible.

Comment

You gonna give up a 2nd and 4th then a mega deal for earl guess you are banking on letting Graham walk end of year then... Can we move mills to safety since he plays more physical and play rasul or Sidney outside and Maddox in the slot... Prayers up Mcleod

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  with a new contract, anything is possible.
                  He’s making 8.5 mil this season and has clearly stated he wants to play for Jerruh.

Comment

He’s making 8.5 mil this season and has clearly stated he wants to play for Jerruh.
                    He's a Texas native. He also said he'd re-sign with Seattle if they paid him.

I don't think Howie will make a move but I would.

We're looking at 11 picks next year including that extra 2nd. Safety was already going to be a need sooner rather than later...

https://www.phillyvoice.com/philadel...9-draft-picks/

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      He's a Texas native. He also said he'd re-sign with Seattle if they paid him.

I don't think Howie will make a move but I would.

We're looking at 11 picks next year including that extra 2nd. Safety was already going to be a need sooner rather than later...

https://www.phillyvoice.com/philadel...9-draft-picks/
                      ok so you unload a 2nd and a late pick how do you pay him what he wants when we have to pay graham, Agholor, hicks, maybe darby and some others?? granted we take Mcleod's salary off the books still need lots of cash and dont forget AO1 is coming up too

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        ok so you unload a 2nd and a late pick how do you pay him what he wants when we have to pay graham, Agholor, hicks, maybe darby and some others?? granted we take Mcleod's salary off the books still need lots of cash and dont forget AO1 is coming up too
                        Darby will not be back. Same probably goes for Ajayi. Hicks' injury history should push him into a more team friendly contract.

McLeod has a 9.9M cap figure next year. JP (10.6M) retires or restructures.

I don't think it's going to happen but it's far from impossible. Wouldn't be the first time this team had to choose between BG and Earl Thomas...

Comment

IMO, this year is the go for it year and next year is the purge year. I think all 3 of Darby, Ajayi and Graham go. If so they get 3 compensatory picks end of 3rd or 4th round for each so they could trade picks now knowing they will get more back. Also, Wentz will need his payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                            IMO, this year is the go for it year and next year is the purge year. I think all 3 of Darby, Ajayi and Graham go. If so they get 3 compensatory picks end of 3rd or 4th round for each so they could trade picks now knowing they will get more back. Also, Wentz will need his payday.
                            All in all it would be fun to fuck dallas over again Jerry would hang himself from the jerryworld jumbo Tron if the eagles pulled off an Earl Thomas trade

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                              Fuck...
                              There was talk that Douglas would be moved to safety next season, I would use him or the Green Goblin right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X