Roughing The Passer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughing The Passer

4 more calls tonight and it’s not Halftime yet.

absolutely an unwatchable product,,,they are killing the league

a tackle is a tackle,,you can't change what that is..leading with the helmet ok,,unnecessary addition of force,,,ok,,,a straight up tackle,,,No!
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-24-2018, 10:38 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Somebody's head needs to roll for this travesty. Are they trying to ruin this game intentionally or are they just plain stupid? I've yet to see one tonight which was legitimate.

Comment

How the fuck are you supposed to sack a qb now? Seriously they want you to lay a pillow down for the qb for real

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          a tackle is a tackle,,you can change what that is..leading with the helmet ok,,unnecessary addition of force,,,ok,,,a straight up tackle,,,No!
          I hear what you’re saying, but it’s not unwatchable. Millions upon millions are watching and nothing will change as long as people continue to pay for tickets and merchandise.

Comment

I find it quite ironic that the team that has been hurt the most by this new insane penalty has the QB for whom it was written into the books for, Green Bay.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Uh, that's the point ... they keep calling this shit and it's not one fucking crab fry time.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Uh, that's the point ... they keep calling this shit and it's not one fucking crab fry time.
                I hate it too, but we are all watching still.

Comment

Ok your taking it too literally,

,many writers read the board, and its a topic

and it needs to become a theme,,,I did turn the game off till about 3 mins left....things can change and should. Doesn't mean the die hards won't be holding their noses and going to games...
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

It appears some in the league are taking notice and reacting to it:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-differently/

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                      I hate it too, but we are all watching still.
                      It's football I feel like they have us by the nuts knowing we will still watch it I matter what I know I will I hate alot of things about the game right now but I just won't stop watching the eagles ever

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        4 more calls tonight and it’s not Halftime yet.
                        They don’t want anymore lawsuits. So this is what you get now. It’s not changing.
                        It IS About Me Asshole
                        -----------------------
                        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

They don't want you to just watch the Eagles.

Comment

I will always watch the Eagles

But last night was a no brainer..........

Better Call Saul & Lodge 49 >>>>> NFL with the current officiating
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

How is Lodge 49, keep seeing the coming attractions while watching Jimmy.
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X