All you bums who haven't jumped in the Suicide Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you bums who haven't jumped in the Suicide Pool

The Browns, Bucs and (almost the Bears) took out half of the competition.

I'm not a big rules guy, but I think you're allowed to pick one of the remaining four teams as the games have not yet started and get in on the action?

Yes - a tie - is the same as a loss!
    So much for the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

I'm not a big rules guy, but I think you're allowed to pick one of the remaining four teams as the games have not yet started and get in on the action?
      Really? Eh what's the point, I never last more than a few weeks no matter what
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

There is no point, Oblio. You're just down on yourself because your prognostication abilities suck.

Comment

Procrastination pays off this time.

Or maybe Detroit just got jinxed.
          Last edited by Maniac; 09-10-2018, 05:56 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm good. I picked the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION EAGLES!

Comment

fuck I keep forgetting to make a pick.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Take the Raiders. Trust me. You got time.

Comment

Take the Raiders. Trust me. You got time.
                  No ... take Detroit!
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I might as well close my eyes and throw a dart the way I pick
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X