Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions: Favorite toppings on Pizza?

And followup: Anchovies Yea or Nay?

I'll say I like anchovies on pizza. I know a lot of people disagree.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

pepperoni and mushroom

yea

Comment

would it be impolite to point out (c)

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      And followup: Anchovies Yea or Nay?

I'll say I like anchovies on pizza. I know a lot of people disagree.
      that this is one of my security questions on united.com? Therefore I refuse to answer on the grounds that the Russians might steal my frequent flier miles and fly to Tahiti.
      DB

Comment

PEPPERONI ...
        HOT ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND HOT PEPPERS.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If I do toppings I usually go with pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, mushrooms.

Not the type to put anchovies on my pizza. Anchovy people aren't the ones that worry me. It's the pineapple crowd.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
            If I do toppings I usually go with pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, mushrooms.

Not the type to put anchovies on my pizza. Anchovy people aren't the ones that worry me. It's the pineapple crowd.
            I enjoy a plain slice as well.
            --------

Comment

Just Pepperoni or Sausage for me, but I usually go plain. Pineapple is the worst topping.

Comment

Yes on the anchovies.

Yes on a plain slice.

Mushrooms too. Mellow Mushroom is a pizza restaurant that started in Atlanta back in 1974. They opened a place here recently and they have a 3 shroom pizza (portobello, shiitake and regular shrooms) that is very good. The place reminds me a modern day Pappy’s Pizza joint. Remember that in DE?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  Yes on the anchovies.

Yes on a plain slice.

Mushrooms too. Mellow Mushroom is a pizza restaurant that started in Atlanta back in 1974. They opened a place here recently and they have a 3 shroom pizza (portobello, shiitake and regular shrooms) that is very good. The place reminds me a modern day Pappy’s Pizza joint. Remember that in DE?
                  Oh yeah I remember Pappy's, but I lived north of Wilmington, so I really only remember the one on Concord Pike. Great place. My parents would take us there for a treat. We'd all share a pizza. Us kids would have root beer and they would have real beer.
                  --------

Comment

Anything but Anchovies, lol, Bacon and Onions, or Hawaiian probably my favorites?

Comment

Anything but fish

Comment

New York crust with pepperoni and onion. I don't mind anchovies, but I'd rather not.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

NOT ANY REALLY GOOD PIZZA JOINTS IN QUAKERTOWN, SOME OK, MOST JUST HORRIBLE OVERPRICED CRAP. I MISS A GOOD SOUTH PHILLY PIE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I like to go veggie, green peppers and onion
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Place near me, Abruzzi's in Brookhaven, has a specialty pizza called

"Evyana's Firey Sausage Pizza"...Mozz, Buffalo Sauce, Sausage, Bacon and fried onions

OFF THE HOOK!!
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X