Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Game's over. How's the thread look?
    Considering that this thread was about how the Eagles couldn't score against the Titans, and that the Bills scored a grand total of 6 points after this thread was started, I'd say pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Considering that this thread was about how the Eagles couldn't score against the Titans, and that the Bills scored a grand total of 6 points after this thread was started, I'd say pretty bad.
      Sure doosh. It had nothing to do with Mucus Mariotta picking apart the Eagles.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Sure doosh. It had nothing to do with Mucus Mariotta picking apart the Eagles.
        Alright doosh. Go check out where the guy who started the thread stated that it was about how the Eagles couldn't score against the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Alright doosh. Go check out where the guy who started the thread stated that it was about how the Eagles couldn't score against the Titans.
          I know the thread. Your posts have been really bad lately. Save the Stepford shit for tbe Flyers.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X