IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 05-16-2018, 08:43 AM  
Posted in reply to Ground_Meat's post starting "Hes a very good defensive player..."
ishimonster

Default Outside of a 3&D Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground_Meat View Post
Hes a very good defensive player besides being a good shooter. Ive watched both him and Miles Bridges a lot. Mikal is the better player, despite being less explosive and athletic.

Id also like to see Colin Sexton here. He was surrounded by trash and continued to elevate his game Throughout the season...seems to have a killer instinct from the 4-5 games that I saw.

Mikal is my choice...
A rim protector/Embiid insurance with offensive upside is a need, since Brett Brown apparently still doesn't trust Richaun on D.

Amir Johnson is a solid vet but he was brutal to watch at times...
ishimonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:36 AM  
Posted in reply to Sect 236's post starting "Relax bud. I don’t know who the pick..."
rothdawg

rothdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully the pick will be used in a package to land Kawhi. However, I don't believe BC is creative enough to pull it off. Plus Boston has way more assets to get it done.
rothdawg is offline   Reply With Quote