Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djax broke a finger - won't miss time

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1166427501368922118

Minor scare at #Eagles practice: WR DeSean Jackson suffered a broken ring finger on his left hand in today’s workout, sources say. My understanding is he’s not expected to miss time and the team is not concerned.

I think this is more common than it's reported. I forget where, and it was years ago, but when Torry Holt announced his retirement, they did an interview with him and he held up his hands. His fingers pointed around like tree limbs. He made it sound like he broke a finger every few weeks.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Shoot it up, tape it to the finger next to it and catch passes it's that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I think this is more common than it's reported. I forget where, and it was years ago, but when Torry Holt announced his retirement, they did an interview with him and he held up his hands. His fingers pointed around like tree limbs. He made it sound like he broke a finger every few weeks.
        Same thing with Greg Jennings catching balls from Favre

Comment

yeah, I mean, it has to be right? Between some bullets thrown, handfighting and the ground, I imagine those hands get jacked all the time.

Comment

I remember the story of Torry Holt being told in the context of some dude who got drafted was pre-med (I just remember it was a safety), and they talked about how he might not be all in on football because if his hands get mangled there goes his career in medicine.

I think dude had third round potential, went in the 6th or 7th to either the Steelers or the Titans, and ended up leaving the league after a couple seasons to go to med school.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah, Myron Rolle. Dude was a Rhodes Scholar and I think he's got his MD and is working of his residency rn

Comment

This overrated mutherfucker can't do anything when he has no broken fingers

Comment

Working...
                X