No announcement yet.

A lot of the “basement” posters don’t make it to any Gaytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, but that's where you don't get it. You would 100% be welcomed in the lot. This place is like a family. You might be an idiot, but you're our idiot and we love you in our own way.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Ah, but that's where you don't get it. You would 100% be welcomed in the lot. This place is like a family. You might be an idiot, but you're our idiot and we love you in our own way.
      That makes me feel better........ I guess ?

Comment

I'm just teasing, but you should consider checking it out.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Why would I introduce myself to a bunch of guys who do not like me on here ? I know which group you guys are in at the stadium.
          IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK THEN YOU REEAALLYY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS BORED. JUST ROLL OVER, DO A FLY BY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DON'T CARE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Good point

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Why would I introduce myself to a bunch of guys who do not like me on here ? I know which group you guys are in at the stadium.
            Why do you post on a forum filled with people who do not like you?

COCKFATHER

Comment

Dev fuck no, you MUST eat the pepper my friend and take the pain like a man!

I can honestly say I went for a Sunday night Giants game and the lot was jammed from 11am till kickoff and the guys and gals are fucking awesome, welcome you with open arms like you are a regular.

Of course it doesn't hurt to bring them 2 cases of their favorite beer lol but it is quite the experience watching 2 games from the legendary Zubaz, the piss bucket in the back and the comradery of the group!

Oh, and get used to Wild Turkey as well!

Great times, even better people that's for sure!!
              Last edited by Spartan92; 09-09-2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I've got a special pepper for you, so please please show up cockfather
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

So you can be a certified pussy?
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah, I can't relate with dudes who drink too much at an Eagles football game and get distracted by single women.

Comment

Maybe we should stabalize the intensity of the pepper. They seem to have become more weaponized over the years. It is a tradition but I don't think we need to keep jacking up the intensity.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I AGREE.....

OH WAIT, NEVERMIND, I EAT EM VOLUNTARILY......THAT DAMN GHOST PEPPER POPPER DAMN NEAR BLASTED MY EARS OF MY HEAD.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

True. It’s more about the tradition and the ceremony.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            Why do you post on a forum filled with people who do not like you?

COCKFATHER
                            Because on here words mean nothing to me, like when you write Cockfather (so original) then I write your wife calls me the Cockfather. That to me is little kids teasing in the school yard shit. But never bothered me when people write that shit because it just shows in a forum they talk tough and ridicule others when in person they would not say or do that because they do not have the balls face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              I'm just teasing, but you should consider checking it out.
                              Thanks I do appreciate that

Comment

Never changed the peppers, always been orange habanero. Only thing changed is #pussyassbitch
                                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                                X