• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markelle

Fuel up that gayback machine!

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
    Fuel up that gayback machine!
    I have to have about 2 pages worth alone.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      I have to have about 2 pages worth alone.
      Hahaha, it feels good to be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        Hahaha, it feels good to be wrong!
        So excited for him, what a game!!

Comment

I can honestly say I never lost hope. I got REAAAALLLL close but never crossed over. When will we learn that The Process must ALWAYS be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            I can honestly say I never lost hope. I got REAAAALLLL close but never crossed over. When will we learn that The Process must ALWAYS be trusted.
            Guy looks legit, REAL legit. Crazy to think it sounded so bad....

Comment

The fans were great tonight. The Skol/Foles/Fultz chant was perfect.

Comment

10 pts 8 assists 4 reb and 1 TO

Gotta like it, but it’s one game. We’ve seen this in summer league. We need that 3 pt stroke back. That being said, no one would have thought he’d play this well during his first game back. Props to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  The fans were great tonight. The Skol/Foles/Fultz chant was perfect.
                  Loved that chant.

Proud daddy moment - watched the game with my 9 year old son. After the game, they showed the celtics on the screen. My son - walking away - started singing, "you're the celtics, you're from Boston, no one likes you, we don't care."

Comment

This team is already scary good.

Brett Brown is severely underappreciated as a coach. He manages personalities and got a young team to fully buy into his system. Ben’s playing style is a huge part of that but few teams in the NBA pass like the Sixers do. Spurs East.

He’s also a major reason why important veterans Belinelli, Ilyasova, JJ etc came here. BC will get the credit but a monkey could do his job, and better...
                    Last edited by ishimonster; 03-27-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X