Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King Sez: Eagles to Open vs. Queenies

https://twitter.com/howardeskin/stat...17121798918144

When #NFL schedule comes out sources tell me #Eagles will play #Vikings to open season Thursday night September 6th in Philadelphia. It’s rematch of NFC Championship game. @SportsRadioWIP
    Also, my "sources" tell me the same thing.

I would love to see the "What if" scenarios. NE vs Min, Eagles vs Jags.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

The Super Bowl Champs open the season (or apparently, at its option). So, NE vs. Min seems unlikely.

As an aside, the added benefit is that it eliminates the Thursday Night headache as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        https://twitter.com/howardeskin/stat...17121798918144

Also, my "sources" tell me the same thing.
        Gonna be an intense game for sure.. Ps incoming PM

Comment

Hoisting the SB banner that night as well.

Damn, the Eagles just keep kicking the Vikings in the nuts don't they?
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

unfortunately, this doesn't eliminate us from thursday night football. for all intents and purposes this is a sunday night game. in fact, i think they'll call it a "special edition" or something. recall that the pats still had a TNF game last year.

eagles vs vikes was an easy call. i think a few of us predicted it after the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              unfortunately, this doesn't eliminate us from thursday night football. for all intents and purposes this is a sunday night game. in fact, i think they'll call it a "special edition" or something. recall that the pats still had a TNF game last year.

eagles vs vikes was an easy call. i think a few of us predicted it after the SB.
              Yeah, that is one of the things that is gonna suck about this season. A lot of night games. Sunday night football is the worst.

But it's a good problem to have. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WORLD SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

At least I can prepare for the opener by booking a room now.

I don't think they will have another TNF game unless it is on Thanksgiving itself.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

holy shit - it doesn't. with 15 Thursday night games, am I missing how teams avoid it? I see the Lions didn't last season, but Dallas played Thanksgiving and the following Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                X