Douglas High School in Parkland Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS. BUT HOW, HOW DO YOU FIND WHO IS BRINGING THEM IN, MAKING THEM?
    I may off, but how many, if any at all, of these recent shootings were done with illegal or stolen weapons? If you are going out in a blaze, why even go through the trouble of stealing or buying illegally when they are so easy to buy legally? You could drive to cabelas tomorrow and go on a rampage later that day. The biggest inconvenience is waiting a few minutes for a background check. It's way too easy. Can't believe I used to argue on the side of gun nuts a ways back.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
      I may off, but how many, if any at all, of these recent shootings were done with illegal or stolen weapons? If you are going out in a blaze, why even go through the trouble of stealing or buying illegally when they are so easy to buy legally? You could drive to cabelas tomorrow and go on a rampage later that day. The biggest inconvenience is waiting a few minutes for a background check. It's way too easy. Can't believe I used to argue on the side of gun nuts a ways back.
      Amen brother. It is pathetic how easily manipulated the electorate is by the NRA's messaging. That organization only GAF about one thing...profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Is a *legal* gun. W.T.F.?
        Who said it was a legal gun ? the news ? sure they are all going to say it's legal no matter what because they want congress up in arms on gun laws. Like the others here are saying make all the laws you want it only makes it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns. I can go buy an illegal gun right now take less than 5 minutes. You can make all the laws you want illegals will always have guns.

Comment

CAN GET ANY GUN YOU WANT ON BLACK MARKET DAMN NEAR OVERNIGHT IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT BAD GUYS, WHO ALL NEED TO BE PUT TO DEATH.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SHIT. WISH SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS BUT HOW? FUCKIN HORRIBLE.
          I agree brother yes you can get illegal guns anywhere anytime but one step at a time why are these guns even legal to be purchased? What purpose to they serve other than quick mass destruction and mass casualty and yet they are legal to be sold? These school killings and mass shooting are all guns being bought legally my man shit needs to change there 1st its going to be way harder to crack down on illegal gun sales but yes that is a terrible epidemic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            night vision and are walking through the woods with AK 48'S, oK Fine...

Why any human in a mass society needs automatic weapons that can have large clips is beyond me? it all comes down to money.... I come from a family of hunters,,,I got my shotgun License at 12 Yo.....my brother is a sharp shooter and a certified Gun Nut...No one wants to take your 12 gauge, 308 or 30 Ot 6 away from you! take a good look at what an arm was when the Bill of rights was written!!!! a fucing 1 shot muzzle loader,,,this is insane!
            Exactly what i was saying, now the 2nd amendment is being perverted to obtain guns that don't belong in a civilized society. Who the frig needs a gun that shoots 40 bullets per minute other than to weaponize mass killings. What you gonna hunt 40 deer in 1 minute? Most of these shootings are from legal guns man not corner side dirty deals lets not close our eyes and pretend there isn't a problem with the rule of law here. Anyone here of mass school shooting around the world lately outside the US? Maybe a few why so many in the US? Something has to give too many live being destroyed and snuffed out and for what a law that was created when it took 30 seconds to get a bullet ready cocked and loaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              Exactly what i was saying, now the 2nd amendment is being perverted to obtain guns that don't belong in a civilized society. Who the frig needs a gun that shoots 40 bullets per minute other than to weaponize mass killings. What you gonna hunt 40 deer in 1 minute? Most of these shootings are from legal guns man not corner side dirty deals lets not close our eyes and pretend there isn't a problem with the rule of law here. Anyone here of mass school shooting around the world lately outside the US? Maybe a few why so many in the US? Something has to give too many live being destroyed and snuffed out and for what a law that was created when it took 30 seconds to get a bullet ready cocked and loaded?
              Anti gun nutz keep bringing up this nonsense. Semi auto weapons have been around and legal for 100+ years. There is nothing that functionally distinguishes a semi auto hunting rifle from an "assault" rifle. I am all for stringent gun laws like NJ has but none will stop lunatics from mass murder.

PS the biggest school mass murder in US history was in 1927, the lunatic used dynamite and a hunting rifle
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                Anti gun nutz keep bringing up this nonsense. Semi auto weapons have been around and legal for 100+ years. There is nothing that functionally distinguishes a semi auto hunting rifle from an "assault" rifle. I am all for stringent gun laws like NJ has but none will stop lunatics from mass murder.

PS the biggest school mass murder in US history was in 1927, the lunatic used dynamite and a hunting rifle
                I am not an anti gun nut at all and to quote the biggest mass school murder taking place with dynamite in 1927 is so small minded its unreal. This is exactly the type of thinking that keeps lawmakers so obtuse to changing laws at all. How many mass murders in schools or public have come from dynamite recently vs semi automatic weapons? Guess peoples way of thinking will only change when the victim is one of their own god forbid wish that upon no one ever

Comment

Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

No more semi s no more clips

Understood we will always have the MCvAY's of the world, There were tommy Guns in the 20's ect,,but most hunting rifles are self contained clips,,, meaning they hold four or 5 bullets,,once again the 2nd amendment is abused for the sake of Profit,,,people are dying for it.

No more excuses or rationalization,,,stop the public manufacturing and ability to buy assault rifles that accept Magazines...I'm sure some guns will leak from the Military,,but they will be much harder to come by.
                    Last edited by TRENT; 02-15-2018, 01:55 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

CAN GET ANY GUN YOU WANT ON BLACK MARKET DAMN NEAR OVERNIGHT IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT BAD GUYS, WHO ALL NEED TO BE PUT TO DEATH.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SHIT. WISH SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF ILLEGAL GUNS BUT HOW? FUCKIN HORRIBLE.
                      Guns aren't illegal, people acquire them illegally after they've been produced, marketed and sold legally.

Don't blame the gun.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                        Understood we will always have the MCvAY's of the world, There were tommy Guns in the 20's ect,,but most hunting rifles are self contained clips,,, meaning they hold four or 5 bullets,,once again the 2nd amendment is abused for the sake of Profit,,,people are dying for it.

No more excuses or rationalization,,,stop the public manufacturing and ability to buy assault rifles that accept Magazines...I'm sure some guns will leak from the Military,,but they will be much harder to come by.
                        Never going to happen. Even European countries don't ban semi autos.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                          I am not an anti gun nut at all and to quote the biggest mass school murder taking place with dynamite in 1927 is so small minded its unreal. This is exactly the type of thinking that keeps lawmakers so obtuse to changing laws at all. How many mass murders in schools or public have come from dynamite recently vs semi automatic weapons? Guess peoples way of thinking will only change when the victim is one of their own god forbid wish that upon no one ever
                          You brought up other school mass shootings, which happen elsewhere from US as well. The point is lunatics will find ways to kill people. I'm all for stricter gun controls but they aren't going to stop these kooks.

Comment

Never going to happen. Even European countries don't ban semi autos.
                            “Nothing can be done! Nothing will work, we’re too far gone! Thoughts and prayers! Australia’s gun laws will never work here, we can’t get rid of the second amendment, it’s our culture! Muh freedoms!”

Yup this country is fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                              Who said it was a legal gun ? the news ? sure they are all going to say it's legal no matter what because they want congress up in arms on gun laws. Like the others here are saying make all the laws you want it only makes it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns. I can go buy an illegal gun right now take less than 5 minutes. You can make all the laws you want illegals will always have guns.
                              The police did

Comment

You brought up other school mass shootings, which happen elsewhere from US as well. The point is lunatics will find ways to kill people. I'm all for stricter gun controls but they aren't going to stop these kooks.
                                It's not about lunatics killing people it's about how easy it is for lunatics to kill a large number of people in a short period of time.

Not happening with a knife or a handgun. Doubt these morons could even make a bomb if they tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X