I blame the coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame the coaching staff...

...lack of urgency, preparedness and just shit for game plan on both sides of the line.

No excuse, just no fucking excuse.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...lack of urgency, preparedness and just shit for game plan on both sides of the line.

No excuse, just no fucking excuse.
    They just totally overlooked this game. They can still win it for sure but if most teams as watching this they need to know all you have to do to beat this team is pass because there is not 1 legit receiver on this team and our secondary can't even cover them.

Comment

Something is up when your starting MLB blows off the final preseason game without any penalty. Sends a pretty weak message.

Comment

You know for a fact that he wasn’t fined?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Having Sproles on the roster makes Doug a bad coach. I don't know why, but the evidence is becoming overwhelming. There was no good reason to bring him back.

Comment

I never say this but I don't feel like they can win. What's gonna change?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X