• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like the Rams

But f*ck the bagheads.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I DON'T LIKE ANY NFL TEAM THAT ISN'T WEARING THE MIDNIGHT GREEN AND IGGLEWINGS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Bruised Breeze

Fuck a taint!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Walt Anderson's crew blew another one. The Saints got screwed.

Comment

Yeah that was horrendous.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hate the Saints, but that was hideous. The refs are the NFL's biggest problem by far.

Comment

yep,with the $$ this league makes....

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              I hate the Saints, but that was hideous. The refs are the NFL's biggest problem by far.
              ....no reason not to have full time paid refs.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Anderson has always been totally incompetent

Yet he's kept his job forever.

That call was a firable offense in any other job, but it's business as usual in the NFL.

I can't stand either of these teams, but I'm rooting for the bagheads now. It's really tiring to hear about wunderkind Sean McVey. The little prick is a complete fraud; and his million dollar QB sucks balls.

All that's left for us is to hope the officials don't decide to fuck the Iggles up the ass tonight.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Honestly, I have no sympathy for them.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

None here either. I just hate giving their POS coach a leg to stand on when he bitches and moans. Now the rules committee will probably invent some new bullshit replay to placate him.

Comment

I can’t stand Peyton either,but........

I would have given him some props if he went batshit after the call and did enough to get thrown out of the game. But he did not, so fuck him.

Wouldn’t it be nice to see someone react accordingly to this horseshit officiating?

Instead, it’s just “bend over”.......”yes sir, how far? “
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

But of course he went crying like a bitch to the sideline reporter.

Comment

Working...
                        X