The Saints are shitting their pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saints are shitting their pants

Let's be real here ... Foles stunk yesterday for the most part ... floating ducks were quacking all over Soldier Field ... they squandered the first half, coming away with only 3 points, leading to the Bears going up late against Schwantz's shitbag no-blitz scheme as Maddox channels Jalen Mills and bites on multiple double moves ... then Parkey has an immanently makable kick and double doinks it after Gomer freezes a kick that was good.

Cue Twilight Zone music ... the Saints are shitting themselves ... supernatural forces are at work.
    Last edited by slag; 01-07-2019, 09:07 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Foles usually has one off game, I would be forever grateful to see these guys wipe the perennial smirk off Sean Payton's face.

Comment

Re Foles

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Let's be real here ... Foles stunk yesterday for the most part ... floating ducks were quacking all over Soldier Field ... they squandered the first half, coming away with only 3 points, leading to the Bears going up late against Schwantz's shitbag no-blitz scheme as Maddox channels Jalen Mills and bites on multiple double moves ... then Parkey has an immanently makable kick and double doinks it after Gomer freezes a kick that was good.

Cue Twilight Zone music ... the Saints are shitting themselves ... supernatural forces are at work.
      I was wondering if the rib injury was worse than they are saying. Seemed every long ball was short and he missed some easy close ones. Hopefully just a bad game
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

They play that same game in October and the ball doinks off the crossbar in the other direction and through the uprights.

Metaphysical dynamics are in play now.

Comment

Agreed. I didn’t see or hear it mentioned anywhere but his passes didn’t look anything like they did the previous three weeks. He didn’t get hit much yesterday so hopefully he’s less sore against NO.

Comment

But the Eagles still won ... Foles brings paranormal phenomenon into the mix.

Wentz coming off the lingering effects of an injury doesn't have mystic spirits guiding the Eagles to wins.

The Saints are fucked.

Comment

But the Eagles still won ... Foles brings paranormal phenomenon into the mix.

Wentz coming off the lingering effects of an injury doesn't have mystic spirits guiding the Eagles to wins.

The Saints are fucked.
              Agree with the mojo. When it came down to that last drive to win the game, had a good feeling it was gonna happen. And to score on 4th down...
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Foles is a sorcerer ... a necromancer ... he conjures wins out of thin air.

Comment

Chicken Power

They play that same game in October and the ball doinks off the crossbar in the other direction and through the uprights.

Metaphysical dynamics are in play now.
                  .....Praise the Chicken, praise him!!!
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Neither 1 of us has been the same team since that week 11 ass kicking.

And Payton running up the score and making it personal will not be forgotten in the eagles' locker room. You can take that to the MF bank.

Cue the movie guy voice: 'This time, IT'S PERSONAL!'

Comment

It certainly wasn't one of his better games and I was scared to death that he might've sealed our fate when he threw that horrible INT in the endzone when we were already in chip-shot FG territory.

Hopefully that was his customary occasional crap game and he'll come out blazing against the Aints because we're gonna need him to be at the top of his game.

Comment

Few things I want to point out.

The Bears have a REALLY Good defense. I believe they are the number one In pass rush.

They were getting pressure just about every play.

The first INT was on Wendell. You don't let a grown man wrestle a ball out of your hands. Do some fucking push-ups or something.

Nick has bruised Ribs. I mean like c'mon.

Now the defense handled themselves very well up until the end (which was expected). This defense is built to play from ahead. They do need to clean up the mistakes and put some fucking double bubble on their gloves (dropping all those INTs). Brees is not Trubisky and I can already vision him making Maddox bite that double move over and over and over.

Edit: I also wanted to point out, I don't think Carson makes that final drive or TD play call. Nick made that play call for the TD to Tate.
                        Last edited by Williejay; 01-07-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

For me this game is everything, I hate the Saints so much and their ONE 2009 Hurricane Katrina narrative Super Bowl. They think they have the pedigree of the Patriots. Talk so much trash. I don't care what happens thereafter -- I need to see the Eagles shut them down. I want Fletcher Cox in Brees ASS ALL DAY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

In fairness

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                            Few things I want to point out.

The Bears have a REALLY Good defense. I believe they are the number one In pass rush.

They were getting pressure just about every play.

The first INT was on Wendell. You don't let a grown man wrestle a ball out of your hands. Do some fucking push-ups or something.

Nick has bruised Ribs. I mean like c'mon.

Now the defense handled themselves very well up until the end (which was expected). This defense is built to play from ahead. They do need to clean up the mistakes and put some fucking double bubble on their gloves (dropping all those INTs). Brees is not Trubisky and I can already vision him making Maddox bite that double move over and over and over.

Edit: I also wanted to point out, I don't think Carson makes that final drive or TD play call. Nick made that play call for the TD to Tate.
                            The pass to Smallwood is on Foles. It was placed behind Smallwood.... between Smallwood and the defense. Advantage defender.

Comment

I don't care if he's coming off ACL and LCL ... he cannot be defeated ... he's a warlock with magical powers.

I mean c'mon ... he has no responsibility ... Carson needs to be traded or Sauron will retake Middle Earth!!!

The Saints are fucked.
                              Last edited by slag; 01-07-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X