X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see the Phillies are Spending $$$$

NOT.

Patience grasshopper.

No one has spent $$$$$ besides the Nats on Corbin.

Phils will end up signing either Machado or Harper (maybe both), a stud closer, and a solid starting pitcher (maybe two).

This isn't the NFL where all the top free agents are signed within days.

Comment

I hate interacting with both of you, but here's a thought. Machado seems out, because he wants to play short. Do you package the new shortstop, Hererra, Franco, Kingery and picks/prospects and go for Trout? Then you have Trout and Machado.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I hate interacting with both of you
        That's tremendous

Comment

I hate interacting with both of you, but here's a thought. Machado seems out, because he wants to play short. Do you package the new shortstop, Hererra, Franco, Kingery and picks/prospects and go for Trout? Then you have Trout and Machado.
          You don't let Segura get in the way of signing Machado. You sign Machado and then figure it out.

I doubt Cesar is the starting second baseman on Opening Day; I think he will be dealt. My thought is they move Segura to second and play Machado at short. Don't know what they will do at third. Keep Franco?
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-07-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

lol

Not sure I see the angels doing that. My extremely hypo (and bullshit trade for Trout) this season is:

Herrera, Sixto, Medina, Bohm, Haseley and one of Segura/Franco/Kingery.

No way the Angels move trout for less than 2-3 elite level prospects. The phillies have two right now in Bohm (still very raw) and Sixto (troubling injury history but potential top 5 pitcher in baseball).

Giving them all that MLB talent does nothing. If the Phillies couldn't win with those guys, why would the Angels?

Edit: I could see De Los Santos sloting in for Medina. He's more MLB ready and the Phillies have about 8 pitchers for 2-3 spots in their rotation right now.
            Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-07-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I wish they would, ive said this all year. Angels will never resign him so put a package together for Trout.

Comment

Working...
              X