What bugs me the most is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bugs me the most is

so many of these losses were winnable with just a play or two. Not even a turnover... just a regular stop on D or a first down conversion. Is it bad playcalling or lack of effort by the players? I don't know. I'm leaning more to the bad coaching.

I'm hating this game next week but... any given Sunday...
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

There is absolutely no excuse to come out with that lame ass

effort after a bye. That is coaching...oh and nobody misses more tackles than our so called defenders...

Comment

Coaching - been saying it since the FalCONs game - these guys come out flat every week this year. Where the fuck is the piss and vinegar?? They are football players for shit sakes - my 4 year old is more fired up for Rocket League than these players getting paid millions!!

Stupid - just plain fucking stupid to come out as flat as they have been. Really it just makes me lose any passion for professional sports - how can these guys give two rips about a job only others can dream of!? Millions to play a sport and you come out flat to your division opponents. Fuck the icecream Doug time to break out the Jack Daniels for these pansies!!

I feel better now

Comment

Working...
      X