Hey Ellsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ellsworth

They are saying this hurricane could dump a LOT of rain on the Carolinas.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Better batten down the possum coop.

Comment

Yeah we're gonna get it...

trying to get my stubborn father to head away

Comment

As far as today's projections we'll be getting the Northern edge here. If the path starts trending North we'll reevaluate. Not going to mess with a CAT 4

Comment

The new skirting I got the wife for our anniversary is gonna go flying into the sky like the angel winged sail in Castaway.

Comment

Just make sure you save the still.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            The new skirting I got the wife for our anniversary is gonna go flying into the sky like the angel winged sail in Castaway.
            Opossum juice will be in high demand post storm.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

You're gonna need your chest waders for your trips to the outhouse

Comment

woke up to unexpected news -- shifted south and we're likely out of the path now.

the coast of both states are going to get fucking destroyed though. the flooding is going to be the worst we've had here since Hazel in 1954. Horrible.

Was hoping it would boomerang northeast and push back out hard NNE or NE.

Triangle got lucky but ripple effect for eastern carolinas is going to be devastating.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-12-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Yup, feeling for the coastal folks.

Comment

THE RISK OF LIVING IN PARADISE ON THE BEACH.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Starting tomorrow night

It's gonna be awful shitty in my neck of the woods for a few days. It's supposed to stall out right over us. Lots of rain.
                      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Unless you are real high ground

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                        It's gonna be awful shitty in my neck of the woods for a few days. It's supposed to stall out right over us. Lots of rain.
                        the 3 and a half FEET they are predicting would send me packing
                        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                        X