Dallas opens -3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas opens -3

Kind of surprising since we are starting Sanchez again.

Yeah good point

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Kind of surprising since we are starting Sanchez again.
    If Fooles was startin it would be -6
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Exactly how do you figure that, SportsRadio 66?
      Last edited by slag; 11-24-2014, 10:20 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think...

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Exactly how do you figure that?
        ...he added three. Counselor.

DB

PS I am expecting a stream of invective in response to this post. Don't disappoint me.
        DB

Comment

right

Comment

Well aren't you the smart one?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            ...he added three. Counselor.

DB

PS I am expecting a stream of invective in response to this post. Don't disappoint me.
            ...smart ass that is, of course being smart here is like bragging about being the tallest midget.

But I will give you props on pointing out the obvious, he added 3, water is wet, and Dimmy still hasn't attended a tailgate.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

extensive analysis

Exactly how do you figure that, SportsRadio 66?
              It was a joke. Seriously I think it would be the same with Fooles. I don't get the Sanchez hate - I don't see him doing anything worse than foles (this year's performance).

Comment

He added (-3).

Comment

Foles has more upside than Sanchez ... Sanchez is what he is ... jury's still out on Foles.

And, seriously, who would you want down 4 at the end of a big game with the ball on your own 20 and 1:48 to go, Foles or Sanchez?

Comment

agree

Foles has more upside than Sanchez ... Sanchez is what he is ... jury's still out on Foles.

And, seriously, who would you want down 4 at the end of a big game with the ball on your own 20 and 1:48 to go, Foles or Sanchez?
                    Sure Fooles has more upside and I hope he comes back to last year's form. But this year I'd say it's a toss up to your second question.

Comment

It's not a toss up.

He took them to the doorstep in SF and Kelly shit the bed.

He did it in the playoffs last year and the special teams shit the bed.

He has done it in multiple other games for wins.

Some guys just have a vibe for that shit and he appears to be one of them.

I can't remember Sanchez doing it and I've watched a shitload of his Jets games (of course, I don't remember Jets games as well as Eagles games).

I have to say, Kelly's red zone play calling and his stubborn insistence on shotgun down there is starting to piss me off more than the quarterbacks.
                      Last edited by slag; 11-24-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Gonna be a good Thanksgiving for John

Load up on Dallas -3, go HUGE if you can find a book offering Dallas -2.5

Bet big and enjoy some nice Christmas shopping courtesy of Marcus Smith and the Eagles secondary. Thank me later. It's really a win-win. If your team is going to be embarrassed on National TV you may as well make some coin off of it.

I think they split the series overall, but I think the smoke and mirrors gets exposed on Thursday.

-John

Comment

I still think it is

You're bringing up last year again. If Foles was playing like that it would be a no-brainer. This year I have no more confidence in him vs Sanchez

Comment

John who?

NHOH

Comment

Please ... Foles has played with no run game and a different offensive line every week.

His track record does not simply comprise itself of this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X