Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SETTLING IN TO WATCH FORESKINS GAME AGAIN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SETTLING IN TO WATCH FORESKINS GAME AGAIN...

REALLY ,THESE ALLEGED ANNOUNCERS BRING UP BOOING SANTA CLAUS YET AGAIN? AND THEN THAT FAKE DUMBASS LAUGH.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I’d rather watch a Trump press conference than listen to Jason Witten do color commentary.

Comment

RATHER BE LISTENING TO PEEWEE HERMAN ON ACID DOING THE GAME INSTEAD OF THESE JAGOFFS...….. ACTUALLY THAT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING AS HELL.

Comment

I'd rather be listening to more lies about Markelle Fultz's physical injuries
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I'd like to see Trump give game-calling a go...LOL

The man in the green shirt with the ball gets sacked...I prefer QBs who don't get sacked.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

When MNF was moved from ABC to ESPN, it lost its luster. Probably losing Al Michael's and John Madden as announcers, but really the production quality went down. MNF used to mean a lot for a teams prestige and playing in primetime, now it's an afterthought. Sunday night football is a bigger deal.

The Santa story is so tired, and an example of lazy journalism.

Comment

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN NFL WAS ONLY SUNDAY'S, NO SUNDAY, THURSDAY NIGHT.

MADE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SPECIAL.

HOWARD COSELL AND DON MEREDETH MADE IT A SPECIAL NIGHT. COSELL WITH THE SUNDAY HIGHLIGHTS AT HALFTIME. COSELL AND PHILLY HAD THEIR ISSUES, (FIRE CRACKERS TOSSED IN THE BOOTH DURING GAME, ETC.), BUT I LIKED COSELL, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, I THINK HE WAS THE BEST THERE EVER WAS.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-05-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks

No, I started watching in the early 90's. Unless the Eagles were on, I didn't watch Sunday night football. The quality and matchups weren't there. I remember watching Cosell in Wide World of Sports re-runs and highlight clips, I was just too young otherwise.

I remember watching a lot of CBS and Fox with John Madden, with particular fond memories of the Eagles 1994 win over the 49ers and the 4th and 1 game that he provided the commentary.He just called many of the bigger games, keeping MNF big when he transitioned to that game and eventually helping setup SNF to what it is now.

Comment

Not that those bozos aren't bozos but over-saturation is the problem ... not production.

I have a mute button.

But I still don't watch a shitty match up ... I even don't watch a good match up sometimes ... which was not the case back in the day when I couldn't see every game either live or later.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                  X