No announcement yet.

When do we get Hicks and Bradham back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do we get Hicks and Bradham back?

We could really use those guys out there

The LB play last year added a nastiness that intimidated teams. I was hoping this team would draft a LB higher than round 3, but that never happens.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Yep missing in action. They need to suit up and help out.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Bradham was tremendous last year...
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

LB play has been pedestrian at best

this year. Way too many running backs are in our secondary in miliseconds

Comment

Working...
          X