IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 07-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
Saxon079

Default Arizona Cardinal football talk all your news and updates.

This is for all you eagle fans that are ready to jump off your rooftops we have a place for you. You can land right on the Arizona Cardinals bandwagon.

First order of business discussing the bond that has developed between coach Whisenhunt and captain graybeard Kurt Warner. In a e-mail sent to Kurt Whisenhunt replied "It's hard to put into words what I feel about you, what you have done for me and this team. I have great respect for how you handled everything, and I thank God we are on this journey together." To which Warner said he still gets "choked up reading that text."

I think this bond between coach and quarterback that has lifted this one's downtrodden organization to the upper echelons of the NFL. Coach worked really hard with Kurt on protecting the ball through this effort Kurt learned to trust and respect coach Whisenhunt and that is what started it. They each developed more trust and respect for one another and with Warner having the full support of the coaching staff and the coaching staff having full trust in Kurt this offense simply could not be stopped. And it is my opinion that this bond was not only what led us to the Super Bowl last year but will lead us back to the playoffs this year. Now the team knows how to prepare the team knows how to win the talent has always been there I believe the rest of the NFC is in for a big surprise.

Next time we will discuss the new additions on defense. As we go through this series it will help those of you that are just dying to jump on the bandwagon.

Last edited by Saxon079; 07-18-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Saxon079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
Saxon079

Bump..........

Unread 07-18-2009, 08:56 AM  
Posted in reply to Saxon079's post starting "Bump.......... ..."
SCREAMIN EAGLE

SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point

SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 09:33 AM  
Posted in reply to Saxon079's post starting "Bump.......... ..."
W. Coast Mac Backer
designated jagoff

W. Coast Mac Backer is on a distinguished road
Default 15 Fuck-a-Duck posts ....... comical .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon079 View Post
Bump..........

..... pretty much continues to prove the fact that: YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!!
W. Coast Mac Backer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
dev_32

Why would we jump on a second place bandwagon? We have one of those of our own already.

It must suck to know your football season is over already, as well as your baseball team's. Perhaps it is you who should jump on a REAL CHAMPION bandwagon.
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Jaybizz

Pretty sad that you Cards fans feel the need to fluff your shitbox team on this forum, because you have such a terrible fan base. Pathetic, really. Good luck keeping Warner healthy for only the 3rd or 4th time in his career, especially after off-season surgery.
Jaybizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:14 AM  
Posted in reply to Jaybizz's post starting "Pretty sad that you Cards fans feel the..."
Snakebitten

So this moron comes home drunk (alone, I promise) from his local watering hole. He decides to try and be funny (like when he said he owns a cool Cardinals' clock) and post something about his latest bandwagon team. He then decides it would be hilarious if he put a picture of a duck in every thread (hardy har har) not realizing his original post ended up on the bottom of the page. He then had to bump it (within 24 hours of questioning someone else's intelligence). What a schleprock!
Snakebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
The Peoples Champion

The Peoples Champion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can land right on the Arizona Cardinals bandwagon.

First order of business discussing the bond that has developed between coach Whisenhunt and captain graybeard Kurt Warner. In a e-mail sent to Kurt Whisenhunt replied "It's hard to put into words what I feel about you..."
I assume this bandwagon drives you to Brokeback Mountain?
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #9
DEERSPINE GUY
LEGEND

Quote:
This is for all you eagle fans that are ready to jump off your rooftops we have a place for you. You can land right on the Arizona Cardinals bandwagon.

First order of business discussing the bond that has developed between coach Whisenhunt and captain graybeard Kurt Warner. In a e-mail sent to Kurt Whisenhunt replied "It's hard to put into words what I feel about you, what you have done for me and this team. I have great respect for how you handled everything, and I thank God we are on this journey together." To which Warner said he still gets "choked up reading that text."

I think this bond between coach and quarterback that has lifted this one's downtrodden organization to the upper echelons of the NFL. Coach worked really hard with Kurt on protecting the ball through this effort Kurt learned to trust and respect coach Whisenhunt and that is what started it. They each developed more trust and respect for one another and with Warner having the full support of the coaching staff and the coaching staff having full trust in Kurt this offense simply could not be stopped. And it is my opinion that this bond was not only what led us to the Super Bowl last year but will lead us back to the playoffs this year. Now the team knows how to prepare the team knows how to win the talent has always been there I believe the rest of the NFC is in for a big surprise.

Next time we will discuss the new additions on defense. As we go through this series it will help those of you that are just dying to jump on the bandwagon.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BANDWAGON.
DEERSPINE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
Damned Thing

As always, DSG...cutting right to the heart of the post!

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
- Susquehanna Birder
Damned Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
downundermike
designated jagoff

Default How about the Cliff's notes version.....

1. Contract disputes.

2. Recent history of superbowl loser.

3. QB is old.

4. Hawks and Niners improved.

5. Cardinals like to go 10+ years between playoff appearances.

6. Arizona Cardinals 8-8 this season.
downundermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #12
dev_32

You could've gotten away with "They're the Arizona Cardinals : Nuff said"
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 12:15 PM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "You could've gotten away with "They're..."
downundermike
designated jagoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_32 View Post
You could've gotten away with "They're the Arizona Cardinals : Nuff said"
Yeah I know......me and my rambling on.
downundermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 12:20 PM   #14
Prowler

Default Just keep telling yourself

...it's a dry heat.
Prowler is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #15
JuTMSY4

Default Indeed

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
JuTMSY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018, 07:30 PM  
Posted in reply to JuTMSY4's post "Indeed"
Ground_Meat

OUTSTANDING!!
Ground_Meat is online now   Reply With Quote