Eagles get Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
    The anthem for the country soldiers die to protect, a little song.

What a fucking piece of shit you are. Get some perspective.
    Here is some perspective: those soldiers died to protect our rights, including the right to free speech. When you shit on players who choose to exercise this right, you shit on those soldiers' ultimate sacrifice.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-07-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Interesting play....

Less cap hit, 1 year rental,potential better player vs possible off field distraction and older player. Sounds like a solid calculated move.

Best thing I like about it is more Cap Room to keep existing players, like Nigel, and filling other needs we might miss in the draft.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Regardless of your stance, that was a douchebag comment. You probably still get handouts from your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
          The anthem for the country soldiers die to protect, a little song.

What a fucking piece of shit you are. Get some perspective.
          Nobody dies or serves to protect the national anthem you twat.

Love this trade. Bennetts an idiot but he gets to the QB. Why the fuck do people care about anything else?
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 03-07-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Here's some additional perspective: The Eagles WON THE SUPER BOWL. Can we enjoy it for a bit before we go back to calling each other racists and arguing about politics?
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 03-07-2018, 05:10 PM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              God, you Trumpie snowflakes are truly insufferable. Wah!!!!!!
              https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/l...acism-charges/

Comment

Yes!!

World Champions

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Here's some additional perspective: The Eagles WON THE SUPER BOWL. Can we enjoy it for a bit before we go back to calling each other racists and arguing about politics?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Shut up you stupid potato eating mick.

did I do that right?
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah, Curry was an old rookie.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Nope.

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                        Regardless of your stance, that was a douchebag comment. You probably still get handouts from your parents.

Husband and father who busts his ass to provide for his family every day. The song doesn't really mean anything to me, therefore I could care less about it. Thanks for playing, though.
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Word.

This is a great move, and we're world champs.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, that was fast. I need to look up whatever Bennett even did. Under my radar.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                              Yeah, that was fast. I need to look up whatever Bennett even did. Under my radar.
                              https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/l...acism-charges/

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                                Husband and father who busts his ass to provide for his family every day. The song doesn't really mean anything to me, therefore I could care less about it. Thanks for playing, though.
                                Clueless...

Comment

Working...
                                X