• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not wait for the 2 min warning???

For fucks sake!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    For fucks sake!
    I wanted to run it down but Jeffery should have caught it. Maybe it was an attempt to catch the Saints D off guard
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

They were rushing... I didn't get it.

Comment

Doesn’t make sense, but in the end, the play was there. Jeffery has to make that catch. That was as routine as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
          Doesn’t make sense, but in the end, the play was there. Jeffery has to make that catch. That was as routine as it gets.
          Think they should cut him?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

straight from the FF school of coaching... bad clock management and catch the defense by "surprise"

I'm guessing the latter was the primary motivation
            Last edited by illeagle05; 01-13-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Think they should cut him?
              A bad play is not the same as repeatedly making the same mistake over and over

Comment

I wouldn’t say that, but damn, that’s gonna be tough to live down.

Comment

This

Originally posted by illeagle05 View Post
                  straight from the FF school of coaching... bad clock management and catch the defense by "surprise"

I'm guessing the latter was the primary motivation

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                    I wouldn’t say that, but damn, that’s gonna be tough to live down.
                    He didn't look happy about it. Still the best receiver on the team. So many other reasons they lost.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Big mistake.

It made sense to run with Sproles to see if they were playing soft. If they give him 5 yards, then you hurry up and try to get 5 more easy yards before the warning.

The run didn't work. That should have been it. Run down the clock, then come out with your best play for 2nd and 10.

Comment

I thought they were running Sproles to kill clock to keep it away from Brees after they scored ... I didn't get WHAT THE FUCK he was doing there.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The defense didn't get enough pressure on Brees. The D line was too soft on Brees. They needed to knock him down and rough-him-up a bit to get inside his head and throw him off his game. Sometimes, you got to accept the penalty, but make sure you get a real good shot on the QB and make him feel the pain.

Comment

WTF does that have to do with the subject at hand?
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              He didn't look happy about it. Still the best receiver on the team. So many other reasons they lost.
                              I can agree with that. The success the last couple years doesn’t happen without Alshon

Comment

Working...
                              X