Very Grateful for the last 20 months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Grateful for the last 20 months!

been very special,,,was great sharing it with everyone....to the 20 year Group!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

No one gave us a chance,,,team played with great heart

in the end the team with the rest held up...loved the heart they played with today...Graham falls on it,,,we can wonder what might have been...
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Woulda coulda shoulda. Dont beat yourself up.

Comment

reading English isn't your strength is it

my grammar sucks too
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          This. It seems like a million years ago that the Phillies were on their run. Need to enjoy when good things happen because they change quickly.

Comment

And here's hoping

Another great run starts next September.

Eagles overcame a lot to get this far. Hopefully next year the secondary is better and stays healthy. Wentz to play like he can and also stay healthy.

Comment

Right On!
              It's been great - experiencing it all, and the ultimate prize - we have seen it!
              Thank you Eagles.

Comment

my grammar sucks too
                It's an expression dick cheese

Comment

in the end the team with the rest held up...loved the heart they played with today...Graham falls on it,,,we can wonder what might have been...
                  We certainly had our chances to put this game away in the first half and that's
                  what makes this soooo damn frustrating/depressing. Nick's underthrow of Ertz(the INT) would've been a TD if he had thrown it properly because the replay clearly showed he was running by the guy....a sure TD if Nick had been his normal accurate self.

This was a kick-in-the-gut loss since there were too many missed opportunities to put this game away in the first half which came back to bite them in the ass.

Comment

Great run By our Birds,,,they will rebuild the O line and give Wentz protection

along with a running game...anyone asked me if we would have been playing Div round 6 weeks ago; I would have been cracking up,,,this whole team pulled together,,,Very proud to an Eagles Fan!
                    Last edited by TRENT; 01-14-2019, 09:33 AM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

For sure. It's been a fun and exciting year. Winning it all has definitely taken a little of the sting out of this year, and I do appreciate getting as far as this team did.

Honestly, I think we would have taken care of business if we had played the Saints at the Linc. Those couple of close losses this year made a huge difference down the road. Let's hope they make some high quality adjustments and give us some more fun.

Looking forward to an offseason gayte sometime.

Comment

Truth...tough to see the run end like that but sting is not so strong due to SB win last year...Next Season!!

Here's to 20 more on the bored.
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X