X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please neutralize these dudes

Please
    Charismatic megafauna.

What can I do/if anything, to be a member of this community.

And if nothing - that's a fair answer too.

I have always been behind what this site stands for (no moderator oppressiveness, occassional inappropriate jokes, homerness, calling out eagles mgmt/coaching, not telling me what to thing about the eagles.) But I've also had my rubbings with members who are more respected than me.

If there's nothing I can do, so be it.

If I should fuck off - then I'll fuck off. If you'll have me, I'll be grateful (but still just as opinionated; just setting the expectations that I'm not gonna be a puppet).

I don't have a problem with being called an asshole or whatever at all, but at least take time to read what I write before you take issue.

That's about the best appeal I can make to ask you to have me - I hope you will.

Comment

Bears trolls for some reason? I don't even hate the bears and I like Nagy.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        Bears trolls for some reason? I don't even hate the bears and I like Nagy.
        I only root for our boys in green.

Comment

I have been a Birds fan since I was seven...i have shed blood sweat and tears over this team...so that is an insult to me.

Comment

It's all the same girl. If she's going to post her picture, she may want to put on a little makeup. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              It's all the same girl. If she's going to post her picture, she may want to put on a little makeup. Just a suggestion.

I am not behind those other posts! Would you just stop with the fucking conspiracy theories! I BLEED GREEN...so target those comments to specific people.

Comment

Working...
              X