No way mush Wentz would have won 4 straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way mush Wentz would have won 4 straight

Foles has single-handlely reversed the fortunes of one of the must cursed franchises. The plays that would usually doom us are bouncing our way. Don't let him go or this team will be cursed for generations.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

You're right, it's all Foles.

Comment

must be a coincidence that winning big games only happens when King Foles is in and not the mush brothers (mcnabb & wentz)

Comment

None of McNabb's playoff wins occurred in big games?

If you just said that Foles is clutch I would agree. But saying that he's responsible for bounces (missed FG, Julio Jones falling down) is nonsense.

Comment

I get what you are saying, but he is a closer and there are only a few of them in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
            must be a coincidence that winning big games only happens when King Foles is in and not the mush brothers (mcnabb & wentz)
            Mush brothers!!!
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              None of McNabb's playoff wins occurred in big games?

If you just said that Foles is clutch I would agree. But saying that he's responsible for bounces (missed FG, Julio Jones falling down) is nonsense.
              I'm not saying Foles is the best QB of all time but McNabb was 1 for 5 in NFC championship games and 0 - 1 in the SB and I am pretty sure played like shit in almost most of the games. SB especially (puke puke)

Comment

Working...
              X