Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never forget

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...480146945?s=21

While you are literally living inside the passed, I have been patiently waiting for you ****ing ignoramuses to actually talk about the game that's literally happening tomorrow afternoon but it seems to appear to be apparent that you all are literally ****ing bricks inside of your underwear and too scared to actually discuss the devastation that will be wreaked havocly on top of your team tomorrow by the bears team inside of SOLDIER FIELD.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
      While you are literally living inside the passed, I have been patiently waiting for you ****ing ignoramuses
      I'd say this sums up this troll perfectly. Beat it, dingbat.

Comment

Vick Ashley

This f**king dipshit calls everyone else stupid but he can't even spell a simple 4-letter word, "passed", "past".
        Last edited by desertcogo; 01-05-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Let's not ignore the "devastation that will be wreaked havocly"

I'm going to appropriate that phrase for my own use.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
            While you are literally living inside the passed, I have been patiently waiting for you ****ing ignoramuses to actually talk about the game that's literally happening tomorrow afternoon but it seems to appear to be apparent that you all are literally ****ing bricks inside of your underwear and too scared to actually discuss the devastation that will be wreaked havocly on top of your team tomorrow by the bears team inside of SOLDIER FIELD.
            Hey Dick Assley who are the bears?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
            X