20 pts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Also pretty sure the Saints two losses came when they scored less than 24 points this year. Id wager that if you told any eagles fan before the game we held the Saints to 20 points theyd would have said we won the game.
    Held them to 20, and scored 14 on the first two drives. Basically, they had three and half quarters to score one TD for the win. Tough pill to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
      Those fuckers get coffee
      Yup, there's a silver lining with the crazy rash of injuries in our secondary this year. We now know that Douglas,LeBlanc and Maddox an really play. In fact, I'd take them over the previous starters at this point as they also know how to tackle.

Comment

20 unanswered points. They had them shut out. Did you not see the character of the defense change during the game. They went into the old soft coverage mode that has been so frustrating this year.

I don't necessarily want to fire Schwartz...but I do want to shove his nose in this mess and smack him with a rolled-up newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          20 unanswered points. They had them shut out. Did you not see the character of the defense change during the game. They went into the old soft coverage mode that has been so frustrating this year.

I don't necessarily want to fire Schwartz...but I do want to shove his nose in this mess and smack him with a rolled-up newspaper.
          20 points is 20 points no matter how you slice it. Thats the lowest the Saints have been held to all season. The saints are 0-2 this year in meaningful games when they scored less than 24 points.

Giving up those 3rd and longs is frustrating, I get that. I threw shit across my living room when they gave up that 3rd and 16 but had the offense showed up for more than 1 quarter we are talking about winning another Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
          X