No announcement yet.

Colangelo Is Even More Of A Snake Than We Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after reading the story, there's just no way that someone would be able to do this over such a long course of time with the intent of taking down colangelo.

edit: i just can't imagine that someone would operate those 5 accounts without the guarantee that someone would even discover them.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 05-29-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      after reading the story, there's just no way that someone would be able to do this over such a long course of time with the intent of taking down colangelo.
      Bottom like if he did that he has to go. ASAP

But let's see the evidence, not a story.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I don't really care. Sixers are done for the year. This all just seems to be like trying them to keep them in the conversation during the offseason.

I'm not a fan or enemy of Hinckie but to my mind he does seem to bit of have a cult following. I'd prefer to win a championship the way Howie Roseman and Doug Pederson did.
        Considering the most important offseason this franchise has had in forever is right around the corner, I care. If it's true, he has to be gone, and he has to be gone fast.

It should be easy enough to prove/disprove.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Considering the most important offseason this franchise has had in forever is right around the corner, I care. If it's true, he has to be gone, and he has to be gone fast.

It should be easy enough to prove/disprove.
          If true, no doubt he has to be gone.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            If it was him, it's a mess. But was it him?

Anybody can set up a Twitter account. Hell you could make the case that the ability to set up fake Twitter accounts is the reason Donald Trump is president right now.
            Perhaps it's fitting that Colangelo tweets like Trump:

I am sure it is hard for him ‘to process’ the fact, that this is now Ben’s team. So he is acting up. This ego foul is costing us big!

The stuff he said about Kristaps Porzingis being better (and smarter) than Embiid may or may not jibe with that too...

Comment

petty loser

Comment

What’s Hinkie up to these days?

Most disturbingly, the accounts have repeatedly disclosed potentially damaging information about Sixers players, including Okafor, Noel, Embiid, and, most recently, Fultz. The accounts routinely challenge journalists to report these negative claims and, in some cases, have pushed writers to ask players specific questions or to contact the organization to set up interviews. In every example, the accounts have pursued an agenda of absolving Colangelo of blame while vilifying Sixers players.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-30-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

So much for LeBron James coming here now. Gotta Fire Colangelo asap.

Nobody will come here with that snake as GM.

Comment

Fredo Colangelo

Comment

The HIPPA violations alone are grounds for dismissal.

Comment

IT'S ALL NONSENSICAL BULL. IMO.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This should be easy to figure out. If it's true, Josh Harris needs to grow a pair and get rid of this bum. I'm sure this dope is checking in with Adam Silver to ask him how he needs to run his team, again. They can spin it as much as they want but Embiid (and others) will never trust Colangelo.

Comment

Not only did the Sixers confirm that Colangelo was the owner of one of the five accounts in question, but the three that were not mentioned simultaneously went dark shortly after he was told of The Ringer’s inquiry.
                            I don't see this as a coincidence.

The accounts claimed that Ben Simmons wouldn’t have come to Philadelphia if Colangelo hadn’t replaced Hinkie in the front office, accused Sixers bloggers of being biased Hinkie loyalists, and boasted that the critically panned December 2017 trade of Jahlil Okafor, Nik Stauskas, and a second-round pick for Trevor Booker “sounds better and better.”
                            There's only one schleprock who would say this about the Trevor Booker trade (Ok, maybe three).

Comment

Lol that dude on here is definitely colangelo

Comment

Both of them are conspicuous by their absence on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X