• Show
Clear All

• I can’t believe he just said that!

Say it for me, OB.

He is young and still foolish.

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Say it for me, OB.
    FUCK THE CRAPITALS!

FUCK ALEX FUCKING OVECHKIN, THAT PUTIN ASS KISSER (btw.....that is a true fact, so fuck that Commie asshole)

Get ‘em Knights!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You just said it for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        FUCK THE CRAPITALS!

FUCK ALEX FUCKING OVECHKIN, THAT PUTIN ASS KISSER (btw.....that is a true fact, so fuck that Commie asshole)

Get ‘em Knights!
        Yes. The caps can eat a giant dick.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

A little Craps anecdote..........

since this typical bush league dc franchise won their division, they have been hawking Conference Champions crap like crazy. Nothing like screaming out, “hey look, we’re no worse than number two!”

To hawk this shit, there has been multiple one third page ads in The Washington Post every day. In each and every ad, the team is identified as the “Capitals”

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess they don’t want to be outdone by the “Natinals”,
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

ONLY ONE REASON I WANT THE CAPS TO WIN.
            FOR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL, THE MASTER OF GAYTE TUNES, THE MAN WITH THE PLAN, THE I'M ALWAYS IN LINE IN THE FIRST TWENTY SPOTS TO TAKE CARE OF MY PEEPS...THAT RETIRED HOCKEY ALL STAR......

THE GAYTE SUPERBOWL YEAR FILM MAKER.... OH WAIT.... NOT YET.....

ZUBAZ!!!!!
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-29-2018, 07:45 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Fucking spellcheck!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              since this typical bush league dc franchise won their division, they have been hawking Conference Champions crap like crazy. Nothing like screaming out, “hey look, we’re no worse than number two!”

To hawk this shit, there has been multiple one third page ads in The Washington Post every day. In each and every ad, the team is identified as the “Capitals”

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess they don’t want to be outdone by the “Natinals”,
              I just noticed it changed the name in the ads, “Captials” to Capitals. Fucking Tim Cook must be a Washington fan.

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Zoobs is The Man, but just because this shit team is his Achilles heel they can still go suck on DC dick!

May the pig fucking town of DC NEVER win anything except derision.

Comment

I want the town to starve for a Championship. I want them to ask me, “What’s it feel like to win a Championship”?

Comment

Ha ha, will do

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    I want the town to starve for a Championship. I want them to ask me, “What’s it feel like to win a Championship”?
                    I’ll take out an ad in the Post..........

“For all you losers vainly rooting for the Captials (sic) please contact Drama Queen of Igglephans. He’ll be more than happy to let you know what it feels like to actually win.”

Comment

Working...
                    X