Has it been long enough after the Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it been long enough after the Super Bowl

To remind everyone there were a lot of people calling for Nate Sudfeld to start the playoffs. Always good to remember how wrong we can be. I’m cutting the Sixers some slack.

ha. to be fair those people were absolute morons (and like 45% of WIP callers. really. there was a poll).

Comment

a drunk guy at the Falcons game said that to me @Halftime

I looked at him and just Said NO!

he's fuggin rookie!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I thought they should have brought Kapernic in as a back up to Foles!

Comment

geighback or it didn't happen

Comment

The people who wanted to bring in Kaepernick were worse.

I always thought Foles was the best option just didnt think he would be good enough after the Raiders game.

Theres something to be said about how warm that NFC championship game was and playing in a dome for the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              To remind everyone there were a lot of people calling for Nate Sudfeld to start the playoffs. Always good to remember how wrong we can be. I’m cutting the Sixers some slack.
              How do you know Sudfeld wouldn't have got it done?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

kaepernick seemed like a good solution after foles missed the entire preseason.

the idea of bringing him in after the oakland game...nope. as soon as wentz got hurt, foles had to be the guy. for a number of reasons. and after the NFC title game we all knew what he was capable of.

Comment

Working...
                X